Sale Desktop Shuffle Station - Mini Poker Table while on your desk (4 Viewers)

This still likely to happen? I'd definitely order 1.
Yes! This is still on, having some supply chain issues (surprise surprise) but am in motion - expecting 3-4 weeks! Thank you for your patience!

Yes! This is still on, having some supply chain issues (surprise surprise) but am in motion - expecting 3-4 weeks! Thank you for your patience!

To be more specific, I wasn't thrilled with the thickness of the foam underneath the speed felt. Working out some other options to give the more "plush" feel that you get with a real table.

Update:

Have had some recent setbacks including a house fire!! I am still intending on these getting to production in the next few weeks. Apologies all for the long delay but rest assured we will be live soon!!
Dang! I hope everything goes well for you and your family. Prayers and positive thoughts to you guys.

Update:

Have had some recent setbacks including a house fire!! I am still intending on these getting to production in the next few weeks. Apologies all for the long delay but rest assured we will be live soon!!
Wow, that's crazy. Hope everything goes better for you soon. Nowhere to go but up!

Update:

Yikes! Hoping for a fast recovery to normal for all of you!

Great news everyone!

I should have these ready in the next 2-4 weeks!

I have 20 Red, 20 Blue and 20 Green available.

Due to the handmade nature of each, I unfortunately need to increase price by $5 to $55 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Please leave a comment or send me a DM to reserve yours!

I will take a Blue one, please and thanks!
For the pool of course... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Desk
Car
Better make an inflatable one for those pool & hot tub shufflers

1712081495752.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom