The Unofficial Official Best Worst Deals Thread! (3 Viewers)

Predictable @DMack
Thats crazytowns
LOL!! You know the funny part?? The ReallyAwfulUser that bid them up that high has been going around blaming me!! :p:LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::D:wtf::ninja::unsure::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: He’s just so silly, that silly guy!! Now, maybe he can try to hold them hostage and bend everyone over in his trade demands! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::p:p:D:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::ninja::ninja::ninja:

What is happening

Screenshot_20220130-200602.png

Man, I helped @upNdown grab so many of those on eBay for like $5-12 for a couple years, ugh
I got help from you, and at least a couple of other forum members. You all were scoring them off eBay and buying them at the chip convention. I was so grateful. And it made it feel even worse when I had to sell them.

I can’t imagine that there’s someone buying these things. I’m afraid to test the water much more I got stung playing chicken on a couple chips. But wtf. I own em now!

I can’t imagine that there’s someone buying these things. I’m afraid to test the water much more I got stung playing chicken on a couple chips. But wtf. I own em now!
I was buying them at upwards of $20-$22/chip and I probably contributed to some of the problem for a short time, but that was when I only needed a handful more to complete a barrel. It didn't help that any of these are basically locked away in a vault.

I've been way, way out of the game on these at the current prices and have resigned to just watching with my popcorn. Even in the condition of the one that just sold, it seems like it's more than double what it should be.

I was buying them at upwards of $20-$22/chip and I probably contributed to some of the problem for a short time, but that was when I only needed a handful more to complete a barrel. It didn't help that any of these are basically locked away in a vault.

I've been way, way out of the game on these at the current prices and have resigned to just watching with my popcorn. Even in the condition of the one that just sold, it seems like it's more than double what it should be.
I hear ya they become more tolerable prices the closer you get to completion of a rack or barrel! Interesting that they seem to know that on eBay isnt it>??

Surely we can't be surprised at any of these prices?

I lost my spreadsheet, and stupid eBay doesn't track back that far, but I was getting the Gulfports for a buck or two a chip, when I started buying them around 2017. After like 6 months, it had escalated up to $9-10 per chip, and after another few months, $15+

I lost my spreadsheet, and stupid eBay doesn't track back that far, but I was getting the Gulfports for a buck or two a chip, when I started buying them around 2017. After like 6 months, it had escalated up to $9-10 per chip, and after another few months, $15+
Amazon does go back that far!
Guess I started in 2016 - three chips for $1.69 apiece. And now they’re averaging what, over $30 apiece?
277F74A7-7C98-4A56-AE38-22CCEE4EAB05.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom