The Official Green Chip Thread (1 Viewer)

Oh wow, so this is a bespoke set? That'd explain why I can't find anything about them.

I'm guessing they don't sell these anywhere?

Oh wow, so this is a bespoke set? That'd explain why I can't find anything about them.

I'm guessing they don't sell these anywhere?
OH NO. These were originally created by a company called PGI who were then bought out by @ABC Gifts and Awards. They did help make the labels though. I was also trying to get a deal to buy some of the @KhoiFish82 set he is selling but that fell through.

OH NO. These were originally created by a company called PGI who were then bought out by @ABC Gifts and Awards. They did help make the labels though. I was also trying to get a deal to buy some of the @KhoiFish82 set he is selling but that fell through.
Well, either way, it's a very nice set. Normally I don't like clays because the mould marks are so uneven and the colours rather chaotic, but these look great :D . Also really like the number font on the stickers! :D

Let's begin ...
65af85e76c85d8b19ea6cd4e8e5ee90f.jpg

full

full

45240097.jpg

full

13rat600a.jpg

full

full

panoramix2ae3-8ff076.png

full

disney-dark-main.jpg

full

full

Oof, those SBM plaques doe, they just look absolutely stunning on that bed of chips and jetons =o . Dayum!

Never even knew those 100K SBM plaques were green, they always seemed black to me before xD . They look much nicer in green!

Nice! Don't see many of those around.
I fell in love with these after I purchased a small cash set from @Solid Snake a couple years or so ago. My goal is to complete a tournament and cash set big enough for two tables.
I had no idea how difficult these chips (especially the tournament denominations) would be to track down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom