THE HOT SAUCE THREAD (5 Viewers)

Got this on Sunday and it's almost halfway gone. It's not hot at all. It's probably in the 4-6 out of 10 range but I love horseradish/Wasabi so I really like the flavor

Screenshot_20200526-225709_Chrome.jpg

How to get one?
Constantly pry and search online, they've been out of stock in stores for quite sometime, and then covid put a delay on things. Hopefully the will reload soon. Occasionally they pop up online

Damn bro. I will pour one out for your dead dirty dick :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That must have been one awesome smelling mess though! When you actually get some (again), lmk what you think!!

ordered a replacement
Dirty Dicks is definitely a new favorite
I look forward to frozen pizza now just so I can use the hot sauce

ordered a replacement
Dirty Dicks is definitely a new favorite
I look forward to frozen pizza now just so I can use the hot sauce

It has a sweet almost bbq flavor and as such earned a place in my collection. However, there are reasons why I kept those others as well because they bring things to the table that Dicks cannot. That said, The Dirty Dicks delivers decisively delicious dabs with demonic definitive dazzle. Alliteration aside, it brings a flavor profile that the others simply CAN NOT bring. Glad you love it!!

Hey @Darson, fascinated that you making your own hot sauce. Saw some Saw some prior posts. Damn! Would love to buy some if you’re selling it. Just got turned on to Melinda’s hot sauce about a month ago and had to place another large order!

Hey @Darson, fascinated that you making your own hot sauce. Saw some Saw some prior posts. Damn! Would love to buy some if you’re selling it. Just got turned on to Melinda’s hot sauce about a month ago and had to place another large order!

Many people have asked to buy my sauces and I'm afraid they're not for sale. Just from this thread, if I sold to everyone who asked via PM, I wouldn't have any left for me. So you're gonna have to knock me out of a tournament and then you'll get some! Just like this guy did:
1591155738300.png

Last edited:
Found out about this one while vacationing on CO western slope! It was great on my dinner last night, and I think it’ll go great on eggs. A few different styles available, and it’s a local DEN product, and at my local grocery store! I’ll definitely be picking up a bottle when I get home!
FYI- they’re available on Amazon, too!
CCBA34C8-2DE5-45B2-8AF2-E73C5DC1262B.jpeg
E3A510E5-77AB-4065-91E1-40A6149EE283.jpeg

We're now firmly in pepper season. Today's harvest:
50189178518_b41e255c59_c.jpg
So Ben has some 2/3 year old reaper plants now... boy do those things produce!!!! Last year we got 10+ peppers per plant, with 5 plants. Down to 4 this year, cats killed one over the winter :mad: and 2 chocolate buddhas

I got these in the mail about a month ago but never posted them

20200826_163754.jpg

And these just came in the mail today. Torchbearer was having a promotion if you ordered more than $50 the small sampler bottles were free. I dropped the bottle of the Rapture and the cap broke so I tried that one first and now my mouth is numb

received_326408358450425.jpeg

I just finished fermenting jalapeños and jalapeños in vinegar. Now 3 l mash fermentation of habanero, jalapeño and peperoncino plus 2 l batch of plum barbecue source and I am set for coming winter. Photos are coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom