'THE COCKY CASH SET' (0.25/0.25) (1 Viewer)

Ahh.. please don't mill those 100s! They're amazing just how they are! :jawdrop:
I got a full rack and I put one barrel in the ultra sonic, together with the wrong liquid. the hotstamps on this barrel got destroyed... what a shame. A big big mistake. But now I try to do the best I can in this situation: mill and relabel this barrel and use it for my needs. I sold the other 4 barrels

this barrel is also very safe, because it's unique

milled chips with appplied labels

thank you @OlNoiShi for your sneak preview <3

I received the first part of milled chips, together with a single Jack 1k chip, which is awesome. Thank you so much @OlNoiShi

60CFCA7F-B409-491A-99D0-7A1E58E1B69A.jpeg

We have some lineup changes:
- the quarters are spotted
- the hundos are milled barclays with bourbon label
- the jack 1k is my top end chip

nickels, dimes and half dollar chips are in progress

What a beautiful line up! I wish that one day you will end up with a Jack 1k's in your stack at the end of the party. That will mean that it was a very good evening.
:bigbucks::D

What a beautiful line up! I wish that one day you will end up with a Jack 1k's in your stack at the end of the party. That will mean that it was a very good evening.
:bigbucks::D
this is super unrealistic, considering the stakes I play, but it's a nice thought :)

I received the first part of milled chips, together with a single Jack 1k chip, which is awesome. Thank you so much @OlNoiShi

View attachment 316869

We have some lineup changes:
- the quarters are spotted
- the hundos are milled barclays with bourbon label
- the jack 1k is my top end chip

nickels, dimes and half dollar chips are in progress

Those fracs are so dayum fine!

I understand why you don't have good lighting, all you cash goes into these sick chips. You have more money in shipping alone than I do in my collection. This is epic
It's not my location, I don't host any games. But I organize and run them on different locations. the light at this table is pretty nice, but I constantly failing on doing good photos ^^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom