'THE COCKY CASH SET' (0.25/0.25) (1 Viewer)

DerberAlter

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys,

after some months working on it, I'm happy to present my 'COCKY CASH SET', which is in play at my weekly game.

Plans for the future:
  • Add a barrel of perfect matching THC hundos
  • Add a rack of Paris 1s
  • Very longterm: Maybe replace my lovely Stake Claim 5s with Bourbon Street 5s (those pop like hell)
Thanks to everone who help me with this!

Updates:
  • 2019-03-13: I changed topic name. Shipments are coming

Last edited:
I hate it when new people make me jelly... :).

Great chips...and you did a perfect job of building a mixed set.

Just my 2c but I think the Claim Stake are better than Bourbon St. Also Bourbon St. are very hard to get and are priced accordingly.

Also when you add a rack of Paris be careful of condition. Your rack is actually mint. Most of what is sold in the classifieds as VGC won't be the same condition.

Just my 2c but I think the Claim Stake are better than Bourbon St. Also Bourbon St. are very hard to get and are priced accordingly.

Not trying to eliminate my potential competition, but Bourbon $5s don’t mix well with hot pink. You can tell them apart, but they are too bright for each other. Paris / Claim Stake / Aztar is a great combo.

Not trying to eliminate my potential competition, but Bourbon $5s don’t mix well with hot pink. You can tell them apart, but they are too bright for each other. Paris / Claim Stake / Aztar is a great combo.
I already thought about this. That why I wrote "maybe". I would need to buy some samples first. But after playing 2 games with them, I'm really happy with those claimstake 5s :)

Sweet set man

I love the claim stakes 5s. I dont think bourbons would be an improvement.

If I were you, leave the set as is, and just work on getting some more 5s.

I agree!! I wish I would have jumped in some of the Aztar $25’s as well though when there were a bunch of them so cheap. They look great with the Claim Stakes.

Love both of the hundos so much! I would go with 1 or 2. 1 has a slight edge only because 2 is a hotstamp.

Reactions: Lix

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom