SOLD Empress Star Cash Set (1340) + AS Snappers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that the MRI didn't show any abnormalities, but I'm sure it is frustrating that you still don't know the cause. Have you discussed CBD/Cannabis Oil with your vet(s)? Anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that it can help to control seizures in humans, so assuming you can get the dosage low enough for your very small dog, it might be an avenue worth exploring under veterinary supervision. (Definitely not suggesting that you experiment with medicating him yourself).

Yeah we actually started him on CBD about a week ago after doing lots of research. We got him some CBD specifically made for dogs, bacon flavored. Fortunately they also have recommended dosage guidelines so that I'm not just guessing how much to give.

I hope that everything turns out well for your dog. Dogs are definitely family and you seem to be doing everything within your power to help.

Yeah we actually started him on CBD about a week ago after doing lots of research. We got him some CBD specifically made for dogs, bacon flavored. Fortunately they also have recommended dosage guidelines so that I'm not just guessing how much to give.
BACON FLAVORED CBD OIL???? OMFG!!!!! How is this not marketed for humans yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom