The Club House custom CPC (1 Viewer)

Beauties man, love them! Inaugural game is when? :D

Oh and also...

IMG_2104.JPG
IMG_2103.jpg

I wiped all the chips down to get the dust off and oiled them up. Here are some mixed rack pics of with and with out oil. The $5 & $25 saw the biggest change. The $1 was a small difference. Just wiping the dust off was the biggest improvement.

I'm going to let them dry over the weekend then will start shipping out the samples for people that wanted chips only. Those of you that ordered buttons will have to wait as those haven't arrived yet.

IMG_2828.JPG
IMG_2829.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG

Finally got them all home. Had to bring a few racks per day to avoid raising my wife's suspicion that there was a new set in the house. :unsure::whistle: :whistling::cool:

And current shot of the whole family. The Boardwalks are hidden in the mechanics chest. The Pharoah's will be going soon. Once they do I will be adding to the Riverboat/Mardi Gras limit set.

Still need labels for the pink/purple chips for the Soapy's Parlor set. Going to go with $5 labels since I added the BCC limit set.

Other than expanding my custom set and the BCC set I don't see any big changes in the line up for a long time. I am very pleased with every set in the collection and they all serve a need as well. :D

IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2886.JPG

Last edited:
And tell that guy holding the pizza to head to the hospital to reset that broken thumb of his.

Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome.

These chips are awesome!

My weak/passive strategy didn't work for some reason but Adam is a great host.

Nice work. That $20 may be my favorite, but the $1 works so well...regardless, they are all great. Good work!

Now that I have gotten them into play I love how well the $1 & $5 go together.

It's like having to pick your favorite kid, but if I had to choose, right now I would say the $1 is my favorite chip. It just has the classic simple elegance to it.

Which is why my next custom set (at least a year two away) will be almost all level 1 & 2 spots.

I don't know how I missed this thread. Wonderful pics and chips, I like them all but if I had to chose my favorite it would be the butterscotch!

Now that I have gotten them into play I love how well the $1 & $5 go together.

It's like having to pick your favorite kid, but if I had to choose, right now I would say the $1 is my favorite chip. It just has the classic simple elegance to it.

having the samples for a week now, i have to agree with you about the $1 and $5. Together they look great.

The $1 is my favorite chip. color choice, spots and inlay all work fantastic together.

$5s look sick in stacks.

All in all, these are my fav customs that I have seen.

well done sir, well done.

having the samples for a week now, i have to agree with you about the $1 and $5. Together they look great.

The $1 is my favorite chip. color choice, spots and inlay all work fantastic together.

$5s look sick in stacks.

All in all, these are my fav customs that I have seen.

well done sir, well done.

Wow, that is really high praise!! :eek:

Thank you very much.

IMG_1521.JPG

My sample set has just arrived!
The chips are awesome congratulations!!!

I really love the theme and that each chip has a different inlay on front and back and that all denoms have a different inlay too!

I thought I preferred the butterscotch $5 from your pics but now that they're just under my eyes I have to say that the blurple $20 is impressive!

Well done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom