IMG_2815.JPG
IMG_2816.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2819.JPG
IMG_2820.JPG
IMG_2821.JPG
IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2823.JPG
the chips just arrived at my office. I wanted to snap a few quick pics to share with all of you. Once I wipe the dust off and get some oil on the edges I will post more pics.

But here are some to wet your whistle :D

Special thanks to @p5woody for your design help!

Also thanks to everyone that helped fine tune the colors and edge spots.

Now on to the pron!!!

Last edited:
Fantastic set, the chips turned out great! I love the $5, it's the stand out favorite for me.

It doesn't seem like that long ago when you posted the design thread. My first reaction when you got the shipping notification was, "WOW, already?"

Fantastic set, the chips turned out great! I love the $5, it's the stand out favorite for me.

It doesn't seem like that long ago when you posted the design thread. My first reaction when you got the shipping notification was, "WOW, already?"

That is the good thing about the A mold. It's always in production

Hopefully this means b mold has been sent to production

I don't think this set will change our sets at all, A-mold is always in production.

I think E&C may still be going, based on another thread that was just posted with a shipping notice.

Such a great set man! Congrats. You must be thrilled with these. Light blue and white is such a classically awesome combo. It's a toss-up for me between the fiver and twenty for set supremacy. Beautiful job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom