The 43mm Bearclaw Thread (1 Viewer)

DKs1vOT_d.webp

The extra special TP chips. Very few made and only for Jeeps (and Ken’s?) collection.

Jeep posted them in the TP showcase thread

I haven’t tried gear but I was one of @Nanook first customers. He murdered 700 chips for me in 10 days. His service is excellent. I have 1400+ chips to send his way but now there’s a queue.

View attachment 1276763
I'm going to send you a PM. I have to get you in my queue. Not only were you one of my first customers, but were a really good one too. I like repeat customers..

Yes! @Nanook is awesome. He has done A LOT of work on my chips. And service has been top notch for sure!
You are another great repeat customer. I love you guys!

Thanks both for the kind words!

I'm going to send you a PM. I have to get you in my queue. Not only were you one of my first customers, but were a really good one too. I like repeat customers..

You are another great repeat customer. I love you guys!

Thanks both for the kind words!

I’m not in any hurry. I don’t want to skip the line.

@joeyshin Murdering big top $500s? Heartbreaking...
obviously you disagree, but a "heartbreaking" to murder a fantasy chip that could have been had in unlimited numbers for what? $2/chip? To me that is nothing even close to heartbreaking. Murdering Dunes dig chips to label with something else might fall into that category.

I know some of you guys don't like the whole murder thing & I do get it.... sort of. I have a little bit of a hard time feeling anything for chips that are live, out there by the 10's or 100's of thousands like many of the TCR sale chips or fantasy chips like Tigers etc.

obviously you disagree, but a "heartbreaking" to murder a fantasy chip that could have been had in unlimited numbers for what? $2/chip? To me that is nothing even close to heartbreaking. Murdering Dunes dig chips to label with something else might fall into that category.

I know some of you guys don't like the whole murder thing & I do get it.... sort of. I have a little bit of a hard time feeling anything for chips that are live, out there by the 10's or 100's of thousands like many of the TCR sale chips or fantasy chips like Tigers etc.

Sir,

This would be a reasonable argument if the numbers you quoted were anywhere near accurate.

However, in this instance, only 4 racks of $500s were made, and with a number of sample sets out there, we are looking at 3 and change total racks in circulation. For those of us that have sets of BTP and want to include some number of $500s, reducing supply makes a sure difference. We aren't talking about a chip in the "tens of thousands" by any stretch.

Sir,

This would be a reasonable argument if the numbers you quoted were anywhere near accurate.

However, in this instance, only 4 racks of $500s were made, and with a number of sample sets out there, we are looking at 3 and change total racks in circulation. For those of us that have sets of BTP and want to include some number of $500s, reducing supply makes a sure difference. We aren't talking about a chip in the "tens of thousands" by any stretch.

Get me 5 vineyard $500s and I’ll trade you my BTP $500s

Yes!!

I added the chips I was missing, and rearranged it by number of spot colors (3, 2, 1) as I think just seeing them all visually is the most useful thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom