Taking a road trip ... for beer (3 Viewers)

Home safe and sound
840 total cans/bottles of beer.

final trip numbers:
4CFFCF2B-202C-46A6-83D6-6ACD07AA5E6B.jpeg

Here’s my portion
ECA5BB42-C550-4926-842F-2875CB820017.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm guessing that will gone by the time you host another home game :(
Perhaps you'll have time for another beer run before then o_O

Awesome thread. Love the dedication.

Enjoying a Wisconsin product myself today at the lake. Bought 10 dozen of these, as it’s a limited run every year and it’s always even harder to find it in cans.

4A9ADD37-4819-4D48-B105-7EC611E1A7AC.jpeg

Ha. I’ve drank maybe a case worth of the beer I brought back from Wisconsin. I go back to work next Monday, so taking a trip up north this time.

I drove almost 4 hours to VT for Heady Topper. I justified it by making it into a fun family weekend, but make no mistake, there was only one reason for that trip.

Hey @krafticus, can I get a Treehouse? :nailbite::wow:

And what is the case limit per person/day- assuming someone could make a road trip at this time? :whistle: :whistling:

You didn't only get Spotted Cow, did you? I stand by that New Glarus' Naked is one of the best Summer beers I've ever had. Clean, crisp, not too heavy, and doesn't turn to water in 20 minutes like some light beers.

You didn't only get Spotted Cow, did you? I stand by that New Glarus' Naked is one of the best Summer beers I've ever had. Clean, crisp, not too heavy, and doesn't turn to water in 20 minutes like some light beers.
There is naked in there. Also 2 Women. What a great play on words.....

Two Women.. Totally naked
6ED86BCC-4D6B-42B4-97DA-6EF492CEAA11.jpeg

Last edited:
What'd you think of the Two Women? I really want to like it, but I find it's always the last one I grab from the fridge...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom