Table covers? (1 Viewer)

I think the OP is looking for something to cover a table when not in use and not a topper for his custom table.
Reading is H A R D! I thought @RagingAZN was off his rocker but I guess it's me who needs some sleep!! Fitted sheet sounds like a great idea. Gorilla should sell something too that fits great if not try BBO I know they do.

Last edited:
Does anyone make table covers? I’m hoping someone knows someone that can make a custom cover for a Gorilla illuminati shaped table. I have a couple of giant dogs and they shed like crazy in this summer heat. i need a way to keep the table clean during the week.
Ordered from them twice as well as a few friend's. Posted on PCF a while back also. Highly recommended. Just email them any special requests as each one is hand made.

https://www.tableclothworld.com/Vinyl-Oval-Tablecloths-Elastic-Grip-p/100tcvinylelasticoval.htm

Yeah I’m looking for something nice that fits properly. The challenge is the shape of the table.
3411_ChrisArends.jpeg

I ended up ordering a wood topper for the entire table, with a skirt, to protect from both the shedding of our dogs & the claws of our cats. Ran be about $700 for a local woodworker to make it. Now doubles as a dining topper when needed.

I bought speed felt and just roll it over the table when I'm not using it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom