Giveaway Sunset Beach Tank Tops (1 Viewer)

ED455388-236B-4077-94B1-ADDC297EC6D6.jpeg

I feel bad with people being left out. I will increase the giveaway to 5 shirts and for sure Goldfish deserves one for his epic set.

Winners:
1. @Ben8257
2. @SuckoutKing
3. @Senzrock
4. @Sprouty and @Perthmike - please explain what is going on and who gets it! :)
5. @Goldfish for his epic set!

Thanks for playing wife beater roulette!

^^ Please PM me your shipping address if you haven't already. If the shirt goes to Perthmike I will ship to AUS gratis - all good.

I feel bad with people being left out. I will increase the giveaway to 5 shirts and for sure Goldfish deserves one for his epic set.

Winners:
1. @Ben8257
2. @SuckoutKing
3. @Senzrock
4. @Sprouty and @Perthmike - please explain what is going on and who gets it! :)
5. @Goldfish for his epic set!

Thanks for playing wife beater roulette!

^^ Please PM me your shipping address if you haven't already. If the shirt goes to Perthmike I will ship to AUS gratis - all good.
It really should go to Mike as it's summer over there!

This is entrapment lol. I've regained the dad bod again so the sunset wife beater is gonna look so bad on me, but ill be a good sport and put it on and send an embarassing photo.

Your shirt cost 14 CAD (great price) to ship to AUS which makes no sense. It would be more expensive to ship it to Ontario which is inside Canada...

Canada Post makes no sense sometimes...

This is entrapment lol. I've regained the dad bod again so the sunset wife beater is gonna look so bad on me, but ill be a good sport and put it on and send an embarassing photo.

Unfortunately mine will likely become Bries Beach cover up.

I received my shirt! Can’t wait for summer! Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom