Sports Trash Talk (2 Viewers)

The Miami Dolphins are eternally doomed to less than mediocrity due to terrible ownership and and poor management.

listening to my pats game right now
1642302613203.gif

1642302633308.jpeg

This was a rough one. But the patriots could pull this shit together next year.

Buffalo Bills . Lol

Bills Mafia feeling the heat. What a wonderful performance in front of the home folks today

Was just watching some highlights from the Bills game . I know why they are sitting in second behind the Mighty patriots

Bills Mafia gets tommy gunned tonight at home. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Home playoff game for Bluffalo. They can’t even give the tickets away. Bills mafia are a bunch of pussies afraid to watch a game in the cold. They will be exposed as the fraud team that they are.
Start with this

EidBUtIUMAgo36m.jpg

And enjoy spending the next seven months looking at this

IMG_20220115_231442.jpg

aw, and I was about to tell you to enjoy your victory.
I don’t have much to fight back with tonight, but there’s this - your dink coach iced our kicker in the first half, up by 27. Total weinie move.
It is never over. Remember, the Bills did come back from down 35 with 8:42 left in the third to win a playoff game before. Never let up.

EDIT: Besides, this wasn't meant for you. This was meant for that special someone who ran his mouth for seven weeks. I have to make an extra special table to jump through just for him

It is never over. Remember, the Bills did come back from down 35 with 8:42 left in the third to win a playoff game before. Never let up.
I’m embarrassed for every coach who tries to ice the kicker. It’s the most impotent move in all of sports.

I’m embarrassed for every coach who tries to ice the kicker. It’s the most impotent move in all of sports.
And every time they don't and lose by 3 or less every sports writer and tv show talks about how stupid it was to not ice them when you had the timeouts just sitting in your pocket. Can't win with either side of this.

But I do agree that I think icing a kicker is stupid

And every time they don't and lose by 3 or less every sports writer and tv show talks about how stupid it was to not ice them when you had the timeouts just sitting in your pocket. Can't win with either side of this.

But I do agree that I think icing a kicker is stupid
Enjoy your win. We’ll get you next time.

I see a lot of stuff like this and I don't quite understand it. Are cowboy fans that obnoxious? Like, when's the last time the cowboys won anything? I just feel totally like "who cares" about the cowboys, but maybe it's a regional thing?

I think that a lot of people these days believe that the Cowboys have a sense of entitlement and grievance that they haven’t won a ring despite the fact that they can and will do anything and pay anything to win. Kind of similar to hate for the Yankees.

I just don’t like them because of the rivalry with the 9ers from decades ago when I was a kid.

I see a lot of stuff like this and I don't quite understand it. Are cowboy fans that obnoxious? Like, when's the last time the cowboys won anything? I just feel totally like "who cares" about the cowboys, but maybe it's a regional thing?
FJUKLg-WUAU1gBL.jpg

I’ve been a Cowboys fan for 41 years and I’m embarassed. Embarrassed that I’ve supported an organization that doesn’t care about winning, just revenue. Embarassed that I stuck up for Dak in so many arguments and come to find out that he’s not only overrated and not worth anything close to 40M. Embarassed that we signed a coach nobody wanted who had massive and acknowledged endgame and clock management problems. Embarassed he lied to the owner about what he had done in his time off to ensure he got the coaching job.

It’s also sad that Dak is unable to hold himself accountable for losing the game at the end with that run and failure to get off the next play. That’s on him not handing the ball to the ref and managing the line. He panicked. Ok, it happens — but then supporting the fans pelting the refs with debris and garbage is just beyond be pale.

Can’t support Dak anymore. Can’t support this team anymore.

I had tickets for the game this weekend and had a bad feeling about the outcome and concerns about COVID. After our dog had an issue and vomited that morning, we decided to sell the tickets on Saturday. Thank god we did. Fights all over the stadium and outside. Just an awful environment, awful fans following an awful team.

Jerry Jones really has it figured out. Beat the 3 bad teams in their division twice each and guarantee a playoff spot so you stay relevant and keep the $ flowing. That’s all this team is - a bunch of scrubs with some stars to keep them interesting, and zero chance to actually win anything of value.

Here’s some other interesting stats:

- 26 years since an NFC championship game appearance
- streak of 11 straight playoff appearances without winning 2 playoff games
- first team in history with a 4000 yard passer, 1000 yard rusher, 1000 yard receiver, player with 10 sacks, and player with 10 INT - and they won as many playoff games this year as the Detroit Lions.

Fuck this owner.
Fuck Dak
Fuck this team
Fuck the whole fucking franchise

I have a brand new 3XL Dak white double star alernative jersey for sale if anyone wants it. $40 shipped, retails for $140.

I’ve been a Cowboys fan for 41 years and I’m embarassed. Embarrassed that I’ve supported an organization that doesn’t care about winning, just revenue. Embarassed that I stuck up for Dak in so many arguments and come to find out that he’s not only overrated and not worth anything close to 40M. Embarassed that we signed a coach nobody wanted who had massive and acknowledged endgame and clock management problems. Embarassed he lied to the owner about what he had done in his time off to ensure he got the coaching job.

It’s also sad that Dak is unable to hold himself accountable for losing the game at the end with that run and failure to get off the next play. That’s on him not handing the ball to the ref and managing the line. He panicked. Ok, it happens — but then supporting the fans pelting the refs with debris and garbage is just beyond be pale.

I had tickets for the game this weekend and had a bad feeling about the outcome and concerns about COVID. After our dog had an issue and vomited that morning, we decided to sell the tickets on Saturday. Thank god we did. Fights all over the stadium and outside. Just an awful environment, awful fans following an awful team.

Jerry Jones really has it figured out. Beat the 3 bad teams in their division twice each and guarantee a playoff spot so you stay relevant and keep the $ flowing. That’s all this team is - a bunch of scrubs with some stars to keep them interesting, and zero chance to actually win anything of value.

- first team in history with a 4000 yard passer, 1000 yard rusher, 1000 yard receiver, player with 10 sacks, and player with 10 INT - and they won as many playoff games this year as the Detroit Lions.

Fuck this owner.
Fuck Dak
Fuck this team
After the stories that came out of green bay, I was honestly shocked that mccarthy got another head coaching job.

Are cowboy fans that obnoxious? Like, when's the last time the cowboys won anything? I just feel totally like "who cares" about the cowboys, but maybe it's a regional thing?

I'm (unfortunately) a Texans fan and it being a regional thing is exactly it, at least around here. We are well past "dead horse" territory though, so it's easier to trash them back since they actually have that thing called expectations. I personally bear no ill will towards them though and find more joy in chatting shit with Glitter Kitty fans.

Fuck this owner.
Fuck Dak
Fuck this team
You could have had Tom Brady, but chose to roll the dice with Dak, a stiff. Jerry Jones blew it.

Fuck this owner.
Fuck Dak
Fuck this team

You could have had Tom Brady, but chose to roll the dice with Dak, a stiff. Jerry Jones blew it.
The problem with Dallas is simple. They need to fire their GM. Wonder when they will do that ......

How could Dallas have had Tom Brady?
You already forgot that Tampa was the only one who offered him a deal ? I was in shock that Jones didn’t sign him immediately. My friend says “he just paid Prescott all that money, why we he sign Brady ?” When I mentioned that all the other pieces are in place, Brady will bring him the Super Bowl. Dump Dak on some sucker with no QB and win the Super Bowl.
If the idiots who own the Bucs figured it out, I’m sure Jerry Jones could Have.

Fuck this owner.
Fuck Dak
Fuck this team
You can be an honorary packers fan for the rest of the playoffs. Nobody understands Mike McCarthy frustration quite like us lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom