Sports Trash Talk (11 Viewers)

BEF763A6-772F-4CB0-8289-AB7B35256828.png

Bills with biggest choke job in recent history. What a disgrace….13 seconds left and hand the chefs a win.

Bills with biggest choke job in recent history. What a disgrace….13 seconds left and hand the chefs a win.

How do you lose, up 3 with 13 seconds left. Welp, that’s the Bills.

#anyonebutthebills
The two New England Prissies want to run their mouth after we trounced them just a week ago? Worry about your own first. We got this here.

Lol, such punks. Might as well change your uniforms back to that 80's loser bullshit because that is the only direction you are heading. Been dishing it out for 20 years, but cant take it for ONE year proving what cunts you are. Ridiculous!

Lol, such punks. Might as well change your uniforms back to that 80's loser bullshit because that is the only direction you are heading. Been dishing it out for 20 years, but cant take it for ONE year proving what cunts you are. Ridiculous!
Dude, that hurts. Moderately harsh??? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Shoulda handed off to Marshawn Lynch......

You sound more like the bitch. Asshole

Patriots fans don’t like the bills. Bills fans hate the patriots. Every team has a rival. Most pats fans accepted the last 2 seasons as lost years. We accept the 20 year run as an amazing feat. Hate them or not, it’s an amazing feat. The fact that Pats made the playoffs this season was gravy. No fan expected them to go far this year

I think Josh Allen is an amazing human being, and I hope he has an amazing football career. I can’t stand that he’s on the bills, but he is fun to watch.

…awaiting cheating comments and other bullshit now….

Why squib kick and take a few seconds off the clock when there are only 13 seconds left ? Because they are the Buffalo Bills, losers from way back

I wasn’t mad last week. We had no chance . If I were a pathetic bills fan, I would be so mad right now. As Larry Bird said...”.They had their chance”

You sound more like the bitch. Asshole

Patriots fans don’t like the bills. Bills fans hate the patriots. Every team has a rival. Most pats fans accepted the last 2 seasons as lost years. We accept the 20 year run as an amazing feat. Hate them or not, it’s an amazing feat. The fact that Pats made the playoffs this season was gravy. No fan expected them to go far this year

I think Josh Allen is an amazing human being, and I hope he has an amazing football career. I can’t stand that he’s on the bills, but he is fun to watch.

…awaiting cheating comments and other bullshit now….
Sensible comment, although I don't think Pats fans would've considered us a rival when we were getting bulldozed for 20 years. From our point of view you were the obstacle. Is it really a rivalry if you always win? Did you guys really think of us as rivals?

Sensible comment, although I don't think Pats fans would've considered us a rival when we were getting bulldozed for 20 years. From our point of view you were the obstacle. Is it really a rivalry if you always win. Did you guys really think of us as rivals?
You are correct, not really a rival. Just 2 fan bases that have always despised each other .

I think the colts, or really Peyton Manning, was their rival

The coaching this weekend was the worst I‘ve seen in quite some time.
Bucs Didn’t think they should bother to cover Cooper Kupp who only led the league in catches ,yards , and touchdown passes.
The bills I guess didn’t deem it necessary to cover greg Kelce best player out there or Tyreek Hill Hell, no . let’s not cover those two.

Sensible comment, although I don't think Pats fans would've considered us a rival when we were getting bulldozed for 20 years. From our point of view you were the obstacle. Is it really a rivalry if you always win? Did you guys really think of us as rivals?
Rivals, yes.
The dolphins are the true enemy for old fans like me.
As far as the Bills , Brady and Belichick hated the bills probably because of that 31 to nothing game so they have beaten them as badly as they can whenever possible since then

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom