Sports Trash Talk (5 Viewers)

You already forgot that Tampa was the only one who offered him a deal ? I was in shock that Jones didn’t sign him immediately. My friend says “he just paid Prescott all that money, why we he sign Brady ?” When I mentioned that all the other pieces are in place, Brady will bring him the Super Bowl. Dump Dak on some sucker with no QB and win the Super Bowl.
If the idiots who own the Bucs figured it out, I’m sure Jerry Jones could Have.
Zero point zero zero repeating chance that Tom Brady would have ever chosen to play football in Dallas for Jerry Jones. Literally this wouldn’t happen on any alternative plane of existence in the meta verse.

Ironically, it wouldn’t matter - they’d still lose. The problem is the franchise philosophy that permeates everything they do, which is to get money, fuck rings.

How could Dallas have had Tom Brady?

You already forgot that Tampa was the only one who offered him a deal ? I was in shock that Jones didn’t sign him immediately. My friend says “he just paid Prescott all that money, why we he sign Brady ?” When I mentioned that all the other pieces are in place, Brady will bring him the Super Bowl. Dump Dak on some sucker with no QB and win the Super Bowl.
If the idiots who own the Bucs figured it out, I’m sure Jerry Jones could Have.
I thought Dallas had nowhere near enough cap space when Brady became available. Dallas has been spending TONS of money on mediocre veterans for 20 years now.

Dallas could lose their O coordinator, D coordinator, head of the draft (who has drafted 9 pro bowlers), Cooper, Lawrence, Tyron Smith, La’el Collins, Vander Esch, Pollard, their all pro punter, Gallup, and some other important pieces.

That’s an entire team. Their salary cap situation is horrendous. They mortgaged the future for the present and then squandered it.

I hope they go 2-15. Fuck this team.

Screenshot_2022-01-18-16-54-52-113.png

I thought Dallas had nowhere near enough cap space when Brady became available. Dallas has been spending TONS of money on mediocre veterans for 20 years now.
Dak gone would have cleared the room. I know you’re not calling Tom Brady a mediocre veteran after the beatings he laid on the Bills for almost 2 decades. It’s not like Jerry Jones couldn’t have made him a Godfather offer. He fucked up .

Last edited:
Dak gone would have cleared the room. I know you’re not calling Tom Brady a mediocre veteran after the beatings he laid on the Bills for almost 2 decades. It’s not like Jerry Jones couldn’t have made him a Godfather offer. He fucked up .
1. Nobody is calling TB12 a mediocre veteran. The only reason you being that up the way you did is because you are upset still over Saturday, so here look at it again.

IMG_20220115_231442.jpg

2. Dallas renegotiated a few deals, to include Sean Lee (Mr. Dallas Cowboy) to make room for Prescott's tag (remember he got tagged before they reached his deal). Money was a problem.

3. I don't blame them for picking Prescott over Brady. Yes Brady is better now, but for how long? Prescott will be around and still good in Dallas long after Brady joins Eli and Payton in the broadcast booth.

Not upset in the least about Saturday. We all knew it was coming. Nothing can upset us . We won 6 Super Bowls. We good. Forever. I remember watching OJ shred us during our lean years, Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith beating us in the 90’s. It was awesome slapping the bills around during Brady. He never forgot that 31-0 loss and the bills paid the heavy price for many years when he whomped them as bad as possible. We don’t mind a couple lumps now . Good luck with the chefs. They don’t have A rookie QB and aren’t missing 2 key defensive stars.

Why on earth would Tom Brady, who only cares about rings, go to the one sports franchise in the NFL that is utterly uninterested in winning a ring? And willingly play for Jason Garrett and Mike McCarthy? You’re insane.

For the Money. And more rings in a first class facility
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Jesus Christ himself could play quarterback for Dallas and it wouldn’t change a fucking thing. Top to bottom the entire franchise isn’t committed to winning at all.

You think so little of Brady has a competitor and winner that he’d go to fucking Dallas?

That’s hilarious.

For the Money. And more rings in a first class facility

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Jesus Christ himself could play quarterback for Dallas and it wouldn’t change a fucking thing. Top to bottom the entire franchise isn’t committed to winning at all.

You think so little of Brady has a competitor and winner that he’d go to fucking Dallas?

That’s hilarious.
On top of that Brady never charged top dollar to New England and isn't charging top dollar to Tampa. His problems with New England was not money. Robert Kraft would have just handed him a blank check if it were.

That’s hilarious.
Sometimes you have to just hold your nose and do things that might not appeal to you. I think if Jones was smart enough to court him and make him an offer he couldn’t refuse, he would have sucked it up and took it. I don’t have the negative image of the Cowboys that you do. I made a lot of money on them in the 90’s. When Bradyvwonbthe Super Bowl last year it was like the Pats winning it. Everyone I know was ecstatic. I figured Kraft was gonna give him a piece of the team, instead of being Harry Sinden and trading Bobby Orr. Fans never forgave Sinden for that. Kraft caved to Bellichik. It’s Bill’s M.o. when he thinks you’re not good anymore he lets you go make some money elsewhere before everyone realizes it.

Sometimes you have to just hold your nose and do things that might not appeal to you. I think if Jones was smart enough
Miss me with that.
to court him and make him an offer he couldn’t refuse,
Brady doesn’t want money, he wants rings
he would have sucked it up and took it.
Just no.
I don’t have the negative image of the Cowboys that you do.
Must be nice in your pink sky rain lemon drop world.
I made a lot of money on them in the 90’s. When Bradyvwonbthe Super Bowl last year it was like the Pats winning it.
For everyone except the actual members of the actual Patriots, maybe.
Everyone I know was ecstatic. I figured Kraft was gonna give him a piece of the team, instead of being Harry Sinden and trading Bobby Orr. Fans never forgave Sinden for that. Kraft caved to Bellichik. It’s Bill’s M.o. when he thinks you’re not good anymore he lets you go make some money elsewhere before everyone realizes it.
He’s a helluva GM. Wish Dallas had one of those.

As a cowpoke fan, were you not upset when Jones made no effort to get an Available Brady ?

As a cowpoke fan, were you not upset when Jones made no effort to get an Available Brady ?
No. Brady would never come to play for a meddling owner who is also the GM, who employs a string of incompetent coaches, and encourages a philosophy of money and media first, rings quite tertiary.

Hoping Tom Brady came to Dallas is like hoping Anna Kendrick shows up at your door, cooks you dinner, and moves in. It’s a nice fantasy. It has 0% of ever happening.

I’d love to trash talk about the playoffs this weekend. But I’m a Bengals fan and I don’t know how. Maybe next year. In Joe and JaMarr we trust. Who Dey.

So I just watched the Whippet with the Westminster dog show last year on the repeat. I can remember way back when Schaefer stadium first opened they would always have a college band play at halftime and sometimes before the game. BC and Umass had good bands and whatever southern team was in town to play BU. Their band would be invited to play the nfl game. The Morgan state magnificent marching machine was incredible.They liked to have entertainment for the people. before this one game they had this guy with a frisbee and a whippet and this guy could throw a freaking frisbee further than anybody had ever seen but the most incredible part was after he flung it from the end zone to just about the other red zone this dog would run underneath it and jump in the air and catch it. in the crowd loved it. the good old days of the AFC in the 70’s.

Can someone please remind the Bengals offensive line that their job is to actually block someone. Got damn!

Jimmy G is not a good enough QB to have his WRs dropping passes on big drives!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom