Sports Trash Talk (6 Viewers)

Rivals, yes.
The dolphins are the true enemy for old fans like me.
As far as the Bills , Brady and Belichick hated the bills probably because of that 31 to nothing game so they have beaten them as badly as they can whenever possible since then
One of the last games I was at. Bills and Dolphins uses to be a great rivalry. Some true hatred there.

Part of me misses Bryan Cox.
1642997585120.png

Sensible comment, although I don't think Pats fans would've considered us a rival when we were getting bulldozed for 20 years. From our point of view you were the obstacle. Is it really a rivalry if you always win? Did you guys really think of us as rivals?

Wrong. The Patriots ARE your divisional rivals. As are the PATHETIC Jets and Dolphins. Divisional opponents ARE rivals. Win, lose, or tie. East might be different given it's weakness.

Last edited:
Bills with biggest choke job in recent history. What a disgrace….13 seconds left and hand the chefs a win.
Hard to call that a choke job. That was 2 world class QBs just trading blows against a pair of defenses that were just gassed. Coin toss goes the other way, the Bills probably win.

Bills could've kicked it inside the 5 and eaten some clock though.

25 points scored by both teams in less than 2 minutes - insane. Instant classic playoff game.

When you go down the field twice to take the lead And score with 13 seconds in the game, but lose, you choked. Allen was awesome, but they blew it.

Not saying this because my team lost, I've thought this for a while, and I think the Chiefs lost the same way last year where Mahomes never saw the field.

Does anyone else think the OT format is just bad/flawed? Where one teams QB might not even see the field. Sure, you can say "make a stop", and that's true, but as @bergs said, in the case of the game last night your fate was left to a coin toss. I don't think either team was gonna be denied.

I'm not a hardcore NFL fan, I'm a Bills fan, and I don't watch all the games every Sunday, but does this happen more often than not?

Not saying this because my team lost, I've thought this for a while, and I think the Chiefs lost the same way last year where Mahomes never saw the field.

Does anyone else think the OT format is just bad/flawed? Where one teams QB might not even see the field. Sure, you can say "make a stop", and that's true, but as @bergs said, in the case of the game last night your fate was left to a coin toss. I don't think either team was gonna be denied.

I'm not a hardcore NFL fan, I'm a Bills fan, and I don't watch all the games every Sunday, but does this happen more often than not?
Yes. The OT rules suck. At least give both teams a shot.

The NFL overtime rules have always been bullshit.

It would be more fair and fun if the just played another quarter, like hockey. Yeah, I know they're different sports but why is this not a thing? Then if it's still tied have a field goal contest :LOL: :laugh:
:rolleyes:

College OT rules are so much better. I do like having to drive the whole field, however.

Give both teams a possession. If it's still tied, go to college format.

Like when the Lions won the coin toss (I think it was to the Bears), deferred, and gave up a score, losing the game without ever going on offense. This was before the change where the other team gets the ball if the first team kicks a FG.

As much as it bites my team in the butt, what is wrong with telling a defense to go out and get a stop? Offense is only a third of football guys
In yesterday's game (I had no loyalty to either team) neither defense was gonna make a stop. I agree that the coin flip decided the game.

If defense is part of the game (I don't disagree), shouldn't KC's defense have to do something in OT?

I'm not familiar with college rules, both teams get a possession regardless? That's the way to go. Don't even kickoff, just start on the goal line or the 10 or something.

Networks hate OT or anything that messes with their planned schedule. Also why college football changed to you have to score TD’s after the third (I think I’m not a big CFB guy) possession.

I would much prefer to see NFL adopt the college OT format and they probably will after back to back years of OT like last night.

Also one other point in addition to the squib kick at the end why not run the ball before the two minute warning and run the clock down to 2? I know the pass was supposed to accomplish the same thing as it was in the middle of the field but it was incomplete and they compounded the issue by Josh running out of bounds on the next play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom