Sports Trash Talk (1 Viewer)

Buffalo Bills . Lol

Bills Mafia feeling the heat. What a wonderful performance in front of the home folks today

Was just watching some highlights from the Bills game . I know why they are sitting in second behind the Mighty patriots

Bills Mafia gets tommy gunned tonight at home. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Screenshot_2021-12-26-16-44-07-892.png

You done now? Cause I got an extra table to jump through after this win!

Dear Michigan,

Welcome to football in the south.

Signed,
The SEC

AB quit today. He just blew his last chance in the league, and he went out with a bang. Smdh.

AB quit today. He just blew his last chance in the league, and he went out with a bang. Smdh.
He is an idiot, no question about that. But I think someone will be stupid enough to sign him - I mean, hell, Jacksonville signed Urban Meyer for 7 years so someone will give AB a one year deal.

Yeah but with the Baltimore loss the Bills are in. If the Bills lose to the Jets they don't deserve to be comfortable at home in the first round.

This ending to the football season is the most dramatic of my lifetime.

Raiders/Chargers playing for a playoff spot and if they tie both of them get in and the Steelers get the shaft! And we are going to OT!!!! Unbelievable!!!!

Home playoff game for Bluffalo. They can’t even give the tickets away. Bills mafia are a bunch of pussies afraid to watch a game in the cold. They will be exposed as the fraud team that they are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BPB
Home playoff fane for Bluffalo. They can’t even give the tickets away. Bills mafia are a bunch of pussies afraid to watch a game in the cold. They will be exposed as the fraud team that they are.

well that's a trash take if I've ever read one..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom