Giveaway So much to be thankful for! Let's give away an epic capper!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So @flipupchipup sent me an extra 48mm Paulson Fat Hat 100 buy in chip... but I already have 2 spares. It was given to me by a good friend and I would like to pass it on to someone that doesn't have one!
Screenshot_20201223-105502_Gallery.jpg

So I love all the praise and what you are thankful for posts! I don't like the Idea of only nominating one! Any post here by any of our members anywhere in the world will be entered.

You can say IN, Go screw yourself, Happy Holidays, who did something awesome on the forum this year, simply post that you agree that Lamar Jackson legitimately left the football game last week against the Brown's because he had to poop! Lmao, and awesome Christmas picture of the family, pets, a halarious meme or gif. Whatever you want

I will draw 8 random numbers from a hat on Dec 26th, we are going to play a face up hand of my favorite game "Thermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple" Haha

Edit** let's do 1st, 2nd and at least 3rd place prizes...Second prize will get 1 each of my custom Ocatgon Ceramic CDIs. 3rd prize is 2 chips of the 47mm stop playing poop x 1 and stop playing S**t x 1. 1st place gets to choose, then second and 3rd gets what they get since you are second loser anyways! But I like participation trophies!! Lol

That way you can still be included and if you already own a fat hat you can pick one of the others!

Happy Holidays yall!! Fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
That’s awesome, Ben! I’m very much IN. Thank you and merry christmas!

Go scre...nooo, waiiiit... you almost got me there! I would never! Thanks for this, and thanks for all the long and nice discussions during the past year, may we have many more the next one!

He had to go take a dump for sure, haha. In, and have a great christmas!

Just wanted to say Ben is the man! He helped me out a little while ago and they are the type of people I like to have around.
I don’t want an entry.

PS. He did have to poop!

I’m in! I’ve seen you all over the forum but we haven’t had the chance to talk a lot yet... I hope
that changes soon! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I’m in! I’ve seen you all over the forum but we haven’t had the chance to talk a lot yet... I hope
that changes soon! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Anytime brother, happy to help any way I can. PCF is nothing without participation! I just try to encourage people to be active! Join in... lots if fun to be had around here with fellow chippers!!

Happy Holidays Sir!!

Thanks for leading the way in the weight loss challenge sir!!

D22038AA-C8B8-455E-934D-0363BC88E61A.gif

BTW guys I am going to write out on paper everyone that posts in here and probably draw names from a hat.... I said a number generator but If you had any clue how bad I am with technology you would be disgusted!! LMAO

Since Thermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple is such a player involved game... I think we will just draw 8 names... waiting for responses on each street with people all around the world will take some time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom