Giveaway So much to be thankful for! Let's give away an epic capper!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@surfik wants the palms Buy In 48mm Fat Hat guys. Again you can choose either my custom octagons or the poop lammers! Lol and it is ok if you both want Stop playing poop chips, I have extras. But the choice is yours @BearMetal and @Marius L let me know what you guys want and shoot me an address by PM and we will get these out to you guys!!

@surfik wants the palms Buy In 48mm Fat Hat guys. Again you can choose either my custom octagons or the poop lammers! Lol and it is ok if you both want Stop playing poop chips, I have extras. But the choice is yours @BearMetal and @Marius L let me know what you guys want and shoot me an address by PM and we will get these out to you guys!!
Ben and Brie, thanks for introducing us to a fun game! Some neat strategy with knowing each other's cards :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll take the poop chips; I've got just the person to throw them at...

Thanks Ben for the chance to play. Was fun taking part in this giveaway.

Feels wierd to win something by having the third best hand in poker, but I'll take it :D

Thanks for the fun giveaway Ben and Brie!

I would love to check out your custom octagons :)

Feels wierd to win something by having the third best hand in poker, but I'll take it :D

Thanks for the fun giveaway Ben and Brie!

I would love to check out your custom octagons :)
Why.. Common situation both with tournament or cash game with huge stack sizes discrepancy.

Sorry ......... Can't help myself anymore .........

Lamar Jackson going over the playbook during the week ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom