Giveaway So much to be thankful for! Let's give away an epic capper!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing all hands face-up really changes the decision on what to discard...
I agree buddy... I did a terrible job here! I wanted to try something different and didn't think about it being a discard game. Definitely better options to choose and I will do so next time. But It was dealt and not changing it now... I tried, I failed... it happens. Still a noob and learning. LOL

I wouldn't say failed... But doing this game by PM would suck.
just should have picked an easier less interactive game... this one is my favorite (and Scarney… but hell no I am not running an open table of that!!) so thought we could try. we live and learn... hard to do face up in a discard game. Way too much info out there

only @Marius L left to pick and we can see the turn
Was hoping if I delay it a bit I'm able to keep all of them? Kinda wanna keep both my wrap and flsuh options open :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(Sorry, been busy today with family and holiday happiness all day. Give me a couple minutes to check my live outs and catch up!)

Was hoping if I delay it a bit I'm able to keep all of them? Kinda wanna keep both my wrap and flsuh options open :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(Sorry, been busy today with family and holiday happiness all day. Give me a couple minutes to check my live outs and catch up!)
Good luck with your flush options buddy....

Well @surfik your days of not winning have come to an end sir! I believe we have first and second place!
20201228_114932.jpg

Still playing for third place gents. Final discard please

Reactions: HMK
We were playing for more than first price? Should have kept my five then haha, but i figurered it was useless as I could only make a straight if somebody else made a flush. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :bag:

Discard the 7

@HaRDHouSeiNC has like 10 minutes and then I am going to pack it up, take it home and unpack it again!! LOL if it was an easy pick I would make it but he still has options and def a chance for 3rd place here

I think @HaRDHouSeiNC folded, but I don’t think he was tracking 2nd-3rd place. I’d give him a chance.

But... looking at his cards... toss the 7 and hope the river is the :7h: for the straight?

Final board and river...
20201228_185153.jpg

The flush holds!

Congratulations to @surfik winning your first give away (also winning with AKs which never happens for me) the nut flush
2nd place @BearMetal with the second flush
3rd place to @Marius L with the straight that held!!

Thank you all for playing! In that order pick your prizes gents.
Screenshot_20201223-105502_Gallery.jpg

I do not have extra of the Palms buy in chip unfortunately right now. But I have more custom octagons or the poop/crap combo (you get both 47mm buttons) because one you can have on kid night... one is kind of adults only.

@surfik take your pick and them shoot me your address by PM please.

Glad to see over over seas family come up big in this one!! Thank you everyone for participating!!

Fellow Chipper Ben/Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom