Giveaway So much to be thankful for! Let's give away an epic capper!! (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren't enough tables in the Buffalo Metro for the bills to make a deep run. Fans will be jumping through doors over sawhorses by the AFC championship. But yes, the Bills are playing well.
Home Depot by me is overstocked on drywall. We will use that instead of doors.

Merry Christmas! Don't forget to shower those you love with Christmas cheer!
1608791011725.png

Maybe Lamar Jackson wasn't sitting on the toilet. Maybe he just needs to be taught how to properly enjoy team breakfast on Sunday so this doesn't happen again

Lamar Jackson legitimately left the football game last week against the Brown's because he had to poop

I am good with last minute entries!! Going to be putting the names in the hat shortly guys!!

Hope those that Celebrate Christmas had a wonderful holiday!! Hope those that celebrate Hanukkah had a wonderful AM drive yesterday (my ex is jewish and all of her NE family love to go out and drive in the cities with no traffic Christmas morning!! Lol)

Would love people to share pics if they got any chips as legitimate Christmas presents!!

Ben

I lied Gents... Brie and I were splitting wood today and ran out of time... this will go down tomorrow if that's cool... got a go throw some cards with my brother @guyfleegman ! Can't say no to a last minute Holiday game!!

@FordPickup92 has the tunes playing pulling into Joe's hood!! Lmao
View attachment 602390
You know you have opened the door to more poop jokes .........

So here are the names of everyone that posted...
20201227_113955.jpg

20201227_114009.jpg

One bonus entry for @tabletalker7 for his excessive halarious popping memes and gifs... definitely had me rolling! Going to cut these up and throw them in a hat!

Not going to video this but I never cheat and this will be 100% random. I am going to draw 4 and @FordPickup92 gets to draw 4 (as she will be doing the shipping and absolutely part of this giveaway also!)

You know there's an easier way to do random...assign everyone a number between 1-65 and ask Google to pick a random number between 1-65...just saying.

We have our 8 players and happy to see a strong international pool this time!
20201227_115714.jpg

Our players drawn at random
20201227_120613.jpg

1) @surfik
2) @HMK
3) @AfterTheFact
4) @BearMetal
5) @warma
6) @HaRDHouSeiNC
7) @k9dr
8) @Marius L

Again we are playing a hand of Thermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple from @abby99 circus game cards. Those that may not have played these before here is my card.
20201227_121554.jpg

Well... my dumbass self took a pic of TNAP 8... running our the door... we are only playing high hand. Unless you guys want to play 8 if we get a qualifier for second place (3rd would be second best high hand)... otherwise we will take 1st, 2nd and 3rd high hands.

Brie and I are on our way to her parents for Christmas festivities. Going to deal this one out when we get there. I don't want to wait till later so our International friends can play in the daylight hours! Lol

You know there's an easier way to do random...assign everyone a number between 1-65 and ask Google to pick a random number between 1-65...just saying.
I don't like the idea of possible international electronic interference! Haha

Brian I still use an hour glass timer on the table for tourney poker... I guess some of us are just old school buddy!

This was a fair random draw! I mixed all the names for 3 minutes threw em in that hat and we took turns drawing.

I have no idea what this game is. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It's not hard brother... doesn't get much love but I really enjoy it!

Each player gets 5 cards.... discard 1 preflop, discard one before the turn, discard one before the river and you end up with your 2 card holdem hand.

If we play 8 it means at least 3 cards on the board have to be 8 or lower... with cards up I see no point in playing that as it will be obvious who is going for the low... so let's just keep it to high hand.

I don't like the idea of possible international electronic interference! Haha

Brian I still use an hour glass timer on the table for tourney poker... I guess some of us are just old school buddy!

This was a fair random draw! I mixed all the names for 3 minutes threw em in that hat and we took turns drawing.
20 years ago when I decided to get into football, I wrote a webpage that eliminated 1 team every 8 hours. My fantastic coding skills gave me the Cincinnati Bengals.

All I'm saying is.. computers like to f*ck with randomization and they err on the side of irony ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom