Giveaway So much to be thankful for! Let's give away an epic capper!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In! And this thread needs chip pics so here are some Christmas chips
F085E903-8033-4CEB-BC82-8E8B6EE0293C.jpeg

Can anyone explain why there is an apple on the cover? I get the Donkeys Ass...The Kid trying to push... (funny my coworker is having problems with his 6 year old refusing to poop and holding it too long and leaving skid marks everywhere... apparently this is a common problem! no kids here so wouldn't know... but not much incentive to have them either!!) Birds suck... they crap on everything all the time, they should definitely be in the book!! But why the Apple?? (because it makes poop?)
Wait... Uh... You.. guys.. don't shit out full apples....

Uh .... Yeah... Me neither.... Uh....

Happy Holidays! I'm In!
Lamar definitely sharted himself, it was a long trip to the locker room for it to be any ole normal poop.

Is Lamar Jackson the evil mastermind behind this?

Why is poop so damn funny for grown ass men!! just one of those things you never really grow out of I guess! That is freaking hilarious buddy!!

when my coworker was telling the story of his boy running around with a turtle head "marking everything up" I was literally crying and he was pissed!! I said sorry dude... I am no good with stories about poop man!!

The story ended with he had had enough and he made him sit on the toilet... pants and underpants covered... he went to wash them out, came back and put him in the tub. Went out and smoked weed for like 2 minutes came back and he was on the couch in a towel... he said Noah! why does it still smell like poop?? The towel was covered, it was still all over him, it was on the couch, everywhere!! HE says.. .I'm going to try these fiber gummies... that this is normal amongst kids his age. I said man things have changed in the last 30 years

I literally could not control my laughing while he was telling this story... he was not amused!! I am 38 years old... I don't think there is any hope at this point

I'm in Ben! Also, I nominate you for Chipper of the year, Best new Chipper, Beard of the year, and you and Brie as Chipper Couple of the year!! 2021 is gonna suck for you!

In! Thankful for all of the recent giveaways from PCF and its members, even though I haven’t won one in a long time. Saving my “one time” for the Golden Ticket giveaway.

Agree with @ekricket that the deed was done before Lamar went to the locker room, and he went back for clean up.

In! Thankful for all of the recent giveaways from PCF and its members, even though I haven’t won one in a long time. Saving my “one time” for the Golden Ticket giveaway.

Agree with @ekricket that the deed was done before Lamar went to the locker room, and he went back for clean up.
Well that's honestly what I said when it happened... it was an away game and someone forgot the extra pants... all that time was spent waiting on the dryer and a ride pen... it didn't work so he put a towel over his ass and got back out there! Lmao

Cool stuff there, IN thanks :)

And just a reminder :(

View attachment 600814
Don't stress about it Eric... I have many that left long before that one that aren't here yet either... and about $3,000 combined! (3 packages though) they will make it eventually buddy!! Its very backed up here, I know everyone is complaining but they are trying I guess... I just hope @Rbonus012 package which was less than 60 miles away 2 weeks ago eventually makes it... that one is scary!!

You know someone at Ravens practice is doing this ..............................

Again careful... I laugh entirely too hard at those... it's sad! I just keep telling myself.. Ben your 38, you really shouldn't find that much humor in poop jokes!! Haha

Seriously laughed out loud though!!

Don't stress about it Eric... I have many that left long before that one that aren't here yet either... and about $3,000 combined! (3 packages though) they will make it eventually buddy!! Its very backed up here, I know everyone is complaining but they are trying I guess... I just hope @Rbonus012 package which was less than 60 miles away 2 weeks ago eventually makes it... that one is scary!!
The LL set :eek: :eek: :eek:
Id have sent that FedEx 3 day. Or drive there for that wow that sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom