Giveaway So much to be thankful for! Let's give away an epic capper!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the idea of possible international electronic interference! Haha

Brian I still use an hour glass timer on the table for tourney poker... I guess some of us are just old school buddy!

This was a fair random draw! I mixed all the names for 3 minutes threw em in that hat and we took turns drawing.
You might be old school, but that's better than just old, like me.

Yeah, i still have no idea. I think my only shot a winning this is slim, straights are either blocked or will give a flush. I'm shooting for dueces full of sevens. I'm giving up 5 of hearts.

This is wild. Learning a new game face up- fun! Thanks!

Cool that I made the draw! Gl guys.
I'll discard my :qh:.

(And sorry in advance, it will be a few hours until my next move, it's midnight here now, so I'm off to bed.)

Realizing afterwards I should have sent the hands privately and then showed where we were... oh well. Live and learn! Driving home, will get this set back up. Think we are still waiting for a couple more! Haha no rush guys

Realizing afterwards I should have sent the hands privately and then showed where we were... oh well. Live and learn! Driving home, will get this set back up. Think we are still waiting for a couple more! Haha no rush guys
Seeing all the cards changed my first discard. At the same time, it helped me pick up on a few things, so I’m definitely learning how to play the game- which is totally worth it. Thanks.

I didn't set the board back up last night, brought them to work with me this morning,discarded the throw aways as requested and to the flop!
20201228_080914.jpg

No rush gents, but time to discard one more!

I absolutely agree... @Marius L straight potential is higher than your wheel. Go for the big win!! Of course @warma has a lot of potential to boat up here!
I really hoping for diamonds... Never won any giveaway..... I liked my wrap but too many outs are blocked or dead.... Looks like old Tuesday PLO session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom