Scrub Donkey Christmas (1 Viewer)

That’s odd. Never seen that happen ever. Most likely an email typo at checkout

jeepology.png

I blacked out the Transaction ID, but it was not a four-digit ID number, it was a 17-digit alphanumeric string.

I think it’s actually yours lol

I agree with this.

View attachment 383476

I blacked out the Transaction ID, but it was not a four-digit ID number, it was a 17-digit alphanumeric string.

I agree with this.
Ya it doesn’t show up in PayPal. It would’ve been an automatic email. Im about 99% it was yours lol I’ll shoot you a PM when I get back home to check the order info

1. Wow, totally bogus this hasn’t been bumped since pre Christmas. The title can be misleading, as there’s plenty of non holiday stuff, like mugs and caps.

2. I love my beanie and it’s about time to order more stuff. Nothing against Jeep, but I sure as shit just thought this would be some mid quality at best cutesy type item. Nope. It’s legit. 4 months later and I wear it regularly, because it’s the most comfortable.

Glad you guys like em! Thanks for the orders already.

Truly is appreciated.

Reactions: 72o
This would be great to wear for our regular game. We always play 72... if someone wins with 72 and shows, everyone pays that player $1.
Exactly what came to mind when designing this one.

Thanks for the order! Everyone please hold off on orders for a moment. Shipping glitch actually putting me in the red for the past several orders :dead:

Exactly what came to mind when designing this one.

Thanks for the order! Everyone please hold off on orders for a moment. Shipping glitch actually putting me in the hole for the past several orders :dead:
I was going to say, free international shipping seemed almost too good to be true. If you need me to shoot you something for shipping, just let me know - no need for you to go into the hole due to a glitch. :tup:

I was going to say, free international shipping seemed almost too good to be true. If you need me to shoot you something for shipping, just let me know - no need for you to go into the hole due to a glitch. :tup:
Appreciate that, but no worries at all

Site will be back up momentarily... once I can figure out what happened :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom