Giveaway 2000th post & Birthday Scrub GIVEAWAY (2 Viewers)

BEANO52

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, 2000 posts (not alot by some standards) but what a ride! Nearing my 4th (math is hard @TX_Golf_N_Poker ;)) 5th anniversary as well, I checked about a week ago and realized I was very close to 2000. I have yet to do a giveaway and my birthday was coming up so perfect timing, today's my birthday and the day to giveaway.

It's been a blast (although hard on my bank account lol). So many great people here that have helped me in my chipping journey and having the pleasure of going to a few meetups, meeting alot in person, such fun! Time to pay it back a little.

Up for grabs are some Scrub Donkey sample sets.

1000003368.jpg

1000003370.jpg

1000003371.gif

Don't like scrubs? Not to worry, I am going to dig out a bit of other "fun" stuff to include with every package going out. You won't be disappointed!

Giveaway runs for a few days and when interest has died down I'll do some hands of poker (probably not HE) to determine the winners.

How to qualify?

Post "IN" along with something to brighten everyones day, maybe poker related but whatever.

Open to all but I will only be able to cover shipping to the US or up to $5.00 outside of that.

- Mark

Thanks @Hammer2171 for THIS thread & @Marhault for organizing the massive GROUP BUY & @BonScot for the great artwork!

PRON

Last edited:
In - Happy Birthday
In - Happy Anniversary
In - Happy MLK Day

I guess you could say
All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

Thank you for your generosity!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing you at SQM!!
I find it epic that scrub donkey made it into the PCF glossary lmao that's great

Count me out for the giveaway, but here's a stranger's dog driving at Walmart. Before I walked up to snap the pic they were facing forward staring at the steering wheel lol

20240115_170831.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom