Giveaway 2000th post & Birthday Scrub GIVEAWAY (2 Viewers)

Alright, the final table is set. I'll let some anticipation build up while my thumbs heal and I watch a little football, congratulations winners and we'll resolve it later today.

1000003462.jpg

@Sparkynutz
@Gunnar
@detroitdad
@Gavin
@Mrs Poker Zombie
@softchewy
@Poker Zombie

Congratulations !!

Very well done!
Hoping I can figure out that spoiler thing to post my giveaway hands the same way later tonight.

Alright, final table action! This looks like a fun one. GL everyone!

@Sparkynutz
@Gunnar
@detroitdad
@Gavin
@Mrs Poker Zombie
@softchewy
@Poker Zombie

1000003465.jpg

1000003466.jpg

1000003467.jpg

1000003468.jpg

@softchewy wins with 2s full of As full house. Congratulations. And in the spirit of paying it back all final table participants win something. Ill have to dig through the inventory bit sure I can find some fun stuff to ship.

- Mark

In the spirit of "paying it back" all final table participants are winners ! It was a blast to run and thank you all for my 2000th Congratulations and Birthday wishes and participation! Pm those addresses and I'll get the prizes out early this week.

Congratulations winners and thank you!

- Mark

Last edited:
What is this internet poker BS? Double suited aq ak and I get beat by 77k3? @Anthony Martino I need some preflop odds here.

Unfortunately I couldn't include the J532 hand in this matchup but 6-ways you have over 35% equity so mostly a "dream scenerio" long-term but still only a 1 in 3 chance of winning essentially.

This is why in my vlogs you see me rarely raising preflop even with premiums, I don't want to give in to the preflop BINGO all these maniacs want to play, because it reduces the skill edge you have and forces you to push much thinner equity edges.

odds.png

To be fair, you play in 3x pot pre-flop Texas games, so understand why you would not go too deep preflop. Surprised by the Q654 sooted connector win %, probably why I suck at Omaha.

It's because so many of the other card ranks block one another across hands

The J532 if it was included would bring the Q654 down a bit

To be fair, you play in 3x pot pre-flop Texas games, so understand why you would not go too deep preflop. Surprised by the Q654 sooted connector win %, probably why I suck at Omaha.
This surprised me as well. The fact that this hand is so clearly the second best hand actually shocks me! I would play JJT8 rainbow long before I would play the Q654 suited to the 5 hand. Not to mention the Q598 double suited hand. But like Anthony stated, it's because we know the cards in the other hands, which we wouldn't if we were playing these hands live.

OMG! These are awesome!
Thanks so much!
I can't believe the color and quality of these too!
I guess I know where I'd like to get a custom tournament set made some day.
Had to whip up a 12 chip tray quick to display these :)
20240127_213429.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom