Scrub Donkey Christmas

chutracheese

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I saw that on page 1, but thought I was in the wrong place since people seemed to be placing orders and the link seemed to be under construction.

JeepologyOffroad

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I saw that on page 1, but thought I was in the wrong place since people seemed to be placing orders and the link seemed to be under construction.
Yeah, I had to take the site down for a day or so to find a shipping error bug. Should be live now :tup:

JeepologyOffroad

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wives will be totally cool with a Coke Giraffe splash pot canvas in the living room right?

Just added a few different sizes to the store. Can do custom too of course

Last edited:

Ben8257

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wives will be totally cool with a Coke Giraffe splash pot canvas in the living room right?

Just added a few different sizes to the store. Can do custom too of course

Whattt.... not the splash pot frac pic?? I am offended!! Or we can’t do that one because of the bosses logo?

JeepologyOffroad

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whattt.... not the splash pot frac pic?? I am offended!! Or we can’t do that one because of the bosses logo?
That one would be the best for sure, but ya that’s the reason I didn’t use it. It was the first that came to mind

Ben8257

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That one would be the best for sure, but ya that’s the reason I didn’t use it. It was the first that came to mind
Hmm but I could still have one made correct? That would be awesome in the big size!! Honey here’s your Christmas present!!

Her...WTF am i supposed to do with this... oh... don’t worry love, I have the perfect spot on the wall for it! BTW here’s that hair brush and slippers you were asking for... I didn’t bother to wrap them!! Lmao

Top Bottom