Scrub Donkey Christmas (3 Viewers)

Thanks. I saw that on page 1, but thought I was in the wrong place since people seemed to be placing orders and the link seemed to be under construction.

Thanks. I saw that on page 1, but thought I was in the wrong place since people seemed to be placing orders and the link seemed to be under construction.
Yeah, I had to take the site down for a day or so to find a shipping error bug. Should be live now :tup:

Wives will be totally cool with a Coke Giraffe splash pot canvas in the living room right?

Just added a few different sizes to the store. Can do custom too of course

tr8zhprkqxkcpdiybwfg1bbk_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
Wives will be totally cool with a Coke Giraffe splash pot canvas in the living room right?

Just added a few different sizes to the store. Can do custom too of course

tr8zhprkqxkcpdiybwfg1bbk_1024x1024.png
Whattt.... not the splash pot frac pic?? I am offended!! Or we can’t do that one because of the bosses logo?

Whattt.... not the splash pot frac pic?? I am offended!! Or we can’t do that one because of the bosses logo?
That one would be the best for sure, but ya that’s the reason I didn’t use it. It was the first that came to mind

That one would be the best for sure, but ya that’s the reason I didn’t use it. It was the first that came to mind
Hmm but I could still have one made correct? That would be awesome in the big size!! Honey here’s your Christmas present!!

Her...WTF am i supposed to do with this... oh... don’t worry love, I have the perfect spot on the wall for it! BTW here’s that hair brush and slippers you were asking for... I didn’t bother to wrap them!! Lmao

Any non-imperial options for the canvas size? And missing a 12x16"-ish one. Asking for a friend!

(Sure, I could just pick a bigger one and cut it but...)

Any non-imperial options for the canvas size? And missing a 12x16"-ish one. Asking for a friend!

(Sure, I could just pick a bigger one and cut it but...)
Sorry Matija! Only sizes available at the moment. They are built with a 3/4” wood frame so might be some work cutting down to a new size.
Promo code is for what?

And, I’m gonna guess that the giveaway in the original post was for last year, not this year.
Thanks Brie. Yes it’s a discount count for 10% off everything.

You are correct about the giveaway. This year it will be an IOC sample set to a random order. Anyone who’s placed an order since October will already be entered to win it as well.

1606535272136.png

Sorry Matija! Only sizes available at the moment. They are built with a 3/4” wood frame so might be some work cutting down to a new size.

Thanks Brie. Yes it’s a discount count for 10% off everything.

You are correct about the giveaway. This year it will be an IOC sample set to a random order. Anyone who’s placed an order since October will already be entered to win it as well.

View attachment 581557
I couldn't remember if it was 10% or 15% thanks for clarifying!!! And awesome giveaway!!

Hearing of lots of shipping delays. Moving the order deadline to 12/8 for Christmas delivery to be safe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom