Scrub Donkey Christmas

JeepologyOffroad

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Tis the season right? All orders placed until the December 13th Christmas delivery deadline (Dec 4th for international) will be entered to win a FREE Aurora Star Tourney sample set including the elusive T5. Winning order number will be drawn by random number generator.

1575073212761.png

FordPickup92

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Tis the season right? All orders placed until the December 13th Christmas delivery deadline (Dec 4th for international) will be entered to win a FREE Aurora Star Tourney sample set including the elusive T5. Winning order number will be drawn by random number generator.

View attachment 373029
Damn better get Ben and Is order in for beanies and hoodies!!! Love set man!!! What an offer!

BarrieJ3

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 373029
I uhhhh would like to split my previous order into two. And make some more orders, but piece by piece, thank you.

JeepologyOffroad

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order made !

The shipping is only $6 for France !

Thank's again John :tup:
Thank you.

And yes shipping is very reasonable outside the US as long as you order the shirts that say “International orders” in the title. Helps with the automatic calculation on the back end

toothpic

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this. hahah!

Question though. How's the fit on the long and short sleeve shirts?? Depending on the brand/fit I fall between a medium and a large. If it's a bit larger fit I'll go with a medium otherwise a large.

JeepologyOffroad

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this. hahah!

Question though. How's the fit on the long and short sleeve shirts?? Depending on the brand/fit I fall between a medium and a large. If it's a bit larger fit I'll go with a medium otherwise a large.
Always recommend using the sizing chart on the site as I've found answers to this question can be a bit subjective... but if I had to answer I'd wager long sleeve you want a large and short sleeve a medium.

JeepologyOffroad

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:

toothpic

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom