Scrub Donkey Christmas (3 Viewers)

I'm in Canada, I have loaded my cart with a short sleeve T-shirt, mug, and a few stickers. Will it automatically calculate shipping if I use the Paypal checkout? I didn't seem like it did so I stopped before final checkout.

Looking forward to some scrub donkey gear, just because it's stupid and fun lol!

@JeepologyOffroad do you use USPS shipping (please say yes)?
Sorry was out to dinner. You barely squeaked in there! Today is the last day I can guarantee shipping to Canada before Christmas. More than likely orders after today would still make it but this gives a cushion to account for delays. And yes USPS :tup:

Sorry was out to dinner. You barely squeaked in there! Today is the last day I can guarantee shipping to Canada before Christmas. More than likely orders after today would still make it but this gives a cushion to account for delays. And yes USPS :tup:

Cool, I will enjoy coffee in the awesome mug during Christmas break:D

Added baseball caps, truckers, flexfits, and snapbacks to the line up. Lots more styles and colors to choose from than shown here

https://jeepologyoffroad.com/collections/scrub-donkey-christmas

1575661410344.png

1575661452110.png

1575661497465.png

Last edited:
Literally looks like that hat is on fire! Even distorted the picture it soo bright!
I noticed that, it reflects off the sun something serious! When you're feeling better we need a justified "power couple" hat pic

Oh and will run the random generator and pick a winner for the AS Tourney sample set on Monday. Will offer expedited shipping through the weekend for anyone that misses out on the 12/13 standard shipping deadline.

1576090572374.png

Final days! Don't say I didn't warn you. Most orders have been for multiple products and it is truly appreciated. The amount of orders themselves is not that high though so chances of winning the AST sample are actually pretty good for those that have ordered :tup:

Last edited:
Will run the random generator later this evening or by morning. Sorry for the delay guys. Unexpected issues keeping me busy today!

And the winner of the AST Sample set is........ Order #3905!

Shoot me a PM with a screenshot of your confirmation and this beauty is headed your way.

Thanks again and hope everyone has a great Christmas!

i6ozfCc.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom