Rounders on the Scroll Molds Update (2 Viewers)

I would have to look at the invoice again, or maybe the start of this thread would have what color the chip was. I don't recall off the top of my head.

If it was based off the colors used for the standard mockups (& sample sets), I believe those were canary yellow (the samples were 44 mm though). This is going to be a neat group buy to watch, I think we'll see a number of different color variations on the higher denoms and fractionals. We should really start a separate pron thread.

If it was based off the colors used for the standard mockups (& sample sets), I believe those were canary yellow (the samples were 44 mm though). This is going to be a neat group buy to watch, I think we'll see a number of different color variations on the higher denoms and fractionals. We should really start a separate pron thread.

I was thinking about starting another thread for people to put their pictures in. Maybe I will. I also picked up a sample set. And I don't remember what the 5ks are going to look like. Some sort of brown so that will be a surprise.

Picked my set up from the post office this morning - just had time to snap one quick (terrible camera phone) picture before getting back to work:

Will unpack the rest and get some better pics up later tonight. After a little oil these babies are going to rock.

Picked my set up from the post office this morning - just had time to snap one quick (terrible camera phone) picture before getting back to work:

Will unpack the rest and get some better pics up later tonight. After a little oil these babies are going to rock.

What colours did you use for the $500 and $1000? They look very similar.

What colours did you use for the $500 and $1000? They look very similar.

The 500 is purple and the 1k is imperial blue. It's a bad picture, in person they're pretty easily distinguishable.

Added some more pics to the pron thread. A big thanks to Racer for getting this moving and David for his awesome customer service and delivering a great product.

Those look really good, the pron thread is starting off very nice as well... The splashed pot pic in the first post is awesome!

If anybody has a sample set available I would love to grab one.

Wow, that blue $1000 is insane!

These are incredible! So happy I have a set. Really like the scroll mold, shuffle and stack great and have a nice weight to them.

Racer - thank you for putting this together!

CPC - fantastic chips...

My breakdown (below including extras I ordered)

210 - 25c
210 - $1
510 - $5
90 - $25
25 - $100
5 - $500

CPC also included 12 extra chips in mixed denoms.

The edges are very thirsty and the red chips are the only ones that fit in the racks I have...I'll need to order some of the nice 67 Paulson ones or maybe just a really nice case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 239

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom