Rounders on the Scroll Molds Update (2 Viewers)

got mine today from the PO. they are awesome, really like the scroll mold. Can't wait for the 43mm to get here

@#$%, where's the pr0n Rowdy???

C'mon, just a few pics, even if crappy ones. No boxes, please.

Just took some quick pics on the bar earlier. Never uploaded a photo here before, hope you can see them.

There is one oiled one in each stack

Attachments

• rounders1.jpg
    rounders1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 269
  • rounders2.JPG
    rounders2.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 286
Sweet. Oiling (at least) the edges looks mandatory.

Sweet. Oiling (at least) the edges looks mandatory.

Yes I will be oiling the edges at a minimum, and then may play them first to see how they look before worrying about the faces....of course I more than likely won't get them in play till october at least, now

Thanks, I no longer feel like just like a young man coming in for a quickie.
lol

man, these have to be the best rounders tributes ever. i'm sure some would prefer the original roman mold with the slightly altered artwork as was previously required, but for my money, these are the nuts.

excellent job, Mike and David. they are fantastic.

Going on a date night with my wife to see Jurassic World. So probably around 10pm tonight.

Putting movie/dinner with wife ahead of chip pics?!?!?! The world is definitely ending!!!!

jk man... :) I hope you're pretty happy with the chips... Can't wait to get mine... Made the stupidest decision ever (more to come) but I'll have to live with it...

Not acceptable. She needs to find a later time or reschedule date night.

I disagree. Consider the inevitable damage to the chips if date night was rescheduled for them. It would surely be nothing less than impressive. (Or, if she was smart, she'd just sell them.)

Save the relationship, save the chips!

Not acceptable. She needs to find a later time or reschedule date night.

Putting movie/dinner with wife ahead of chip pics?!?!?! The world is definitely ending!!!!

jk man... :) I hope you're pretty happy with the chips... Can't wait to get mine... Made the stupidest decision ever (more to come) but I'll have to live with it...

I had the chips sent to my work. Knowing this I should have brought my camera gear and roll up table top in with me. I am sure my cube mates wouldn't mind at all. They don't really know what this obsession is.

Would you guys just stop bumping this thread?

Sorry not sorry.

25 - 140
100 - 160
500 - 100
1k - 160
5k - 40 (44mm yet to arrive)

The pictures are also full res jpgs. So if you click to enlarge. Well, I didn't crop them down in case anyone one wanted to use them for wallpaper. And to tie into the DSLR thread. These are all shot with my Nikon D7100 with a 50mm f1.8 lens and an external flash.

Rounders-1.jpg

Link to high res image: http://jakepalmer.net/poker/Rounders-1.jpg

Rounders-2.jpg

Link to high res image: http://jakepalmer.net/poker/Rounders-2.jpg

Rounders-3.jpg

Link to high res image: http://jakepalmer.net/poker/Rounders-3.jpg

Would you guys just stop bumping this thread?

Really regretting not at least getting a sample set and a stack of 44mms to shuffle.
Yeah, these scroll mold pics are really catching my eye.

Awesome pics Jake - what's the base color for the 1ks, yellow or canary yellow? Mine are sitting at the post office, going to pick them up tomorrow morning.

:eek: Amazing! Just amazing! I am speechless. I have no speech.

Awesome pics Jake - what's the base color for the 1ks, yellow or canary yellow? Mine are sitting at the post office, going to pick them up tomorrow morning.

I would have to look at the invoice again, or maybe the start of this thread would have what color the chip was. I don't recall off the top of my head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom