Round Table Design (1 Viewer)

EventHorizonVII

Two Pair
Reaction score
Tinkering with a round table since it will likely better suit the space I have now.

Which pattern do you like better? Colored or the matte gray? My concern with the colored is it may be just a tad too busy

Also not sure what to do about the outside ring. Thought about doing the signatures of some player from each team or just leave it alone and keep it simple. Need to add The Roost Cardroom somehwhere.

1660522672152.png

1660522588771.png

Definitely like the gray with the pattern on the outside.

Two quick thoughts -
- For the betting line, think it would look awesome if you can do the same orange/purple fade you have on the logo (though with the purple side on the right and the orange side on the left)
- If you can incorporate the the font of "Baltimore" on the logo as the font for "The Roost Cardroom" - especially with the 'Ravens' R and 'Orioles' O think that would tie it all together nicely

Definitely like the gray with the pattern on the outside.

Two quick thoughts -
- For the betting line, think it would look awesome if you can do the same orange/purple fade you have on the logo (though with the purple side on the right and the orange side on the left)
- If you can incorporate the the font of "Baltimore" on the logo as the font for "The Roost Cardroom" - especially with the 'Ravens' R and 'Orioles' O think that would tie it all together nicely
That fade has definitely been done on the oval. I could do that to keep with the theme.

20180408_011902.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom