Revisionist History - LOL at CT from a few years ago (1 Viewer)

A lot of crow eating in that original CT thread:whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:

Can't fault the loyalty though.....both ways

^^^ same haha. There were some rather cringing moments too.

What is funny is that work is blocking the blue wall now because it is listed as malware. Goodbye blue wall.

I clearly didn't see it happening either, though I'm in the "fine with both" camp. Who is being revisionist?

I dunno I didn't read through the thread - I just assumed I posted something expressing skepticism that another site could take over from CT.

I dunno I didn't read through the thread - I just assumed I posted something expressing skepticism that another site could take over from CT.

I didn't read it either, but I can only assume you said something like this:

Another chips site has pretty much no shot of displacing CT.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that in four years Donald Trump will be the Republican Presidential Candidate. Lol.

I didn't read it either, but I can only assume you said something like this:

I almost made that exact post, but I was on my phone before and didn't want to type it out. My thought was more along the lines of:

The only way CT could lose out to another site is if CT imploded through mismanagement and money grubbing. It would be like the Republicans needing only to beat Hillary Clinton, but choosing to nominate someone who made fun of dead soldiers and the disabled.

Good find -- I hadn't seen that post before. Not really revisionist history -- just history unfolding.

Funny story for me, I was just getting into this hobby around 2012-2013 or so, and debated whether I wanted to join CT as a Member or Lifetime Member. I just kept putting it off, until after a while.... well, you know. Saved myself $100 or so. Just proof that procrastination can pay off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom