Jesus Christ..... What the Hell Happened? (3 Viewers)

I have the same chip.

I think Quads had a set made in blue, red and green. And I think they are BRPro, not Chipcos.

That forum went downhill quick once he sold and monetized it.
Oh ya. I was there for a while after be sold, but it was a complete cluster f***.

Ahhhh, that makes more sense. It certainly felt like a Chipco, but it seemed like it couldn't possibly be a Chipco. I guess I wasn't aware there was a comparable ceramic.

Great to see another familiar name pop up! Welcome back!!
I've taken some pics of the chips and will get them up on the forum today or tomorrow.

I'm gonna try and track down pics of my old basement where the table was too. It was the Montreal Canadiens basement if anybody remembers. It was small, but I loved it. Moved in to my new place 7 years ago now, and STILL haven't even started the basement here. Life is so 'spensive now. Doesn't help when you leave your job and try to start your own business I guess. Timing isn't one of my strong points.

I have played poker with Jasen a couple times at my house and he is definitely on my invite list. So is Wedge of course. Quads is very busy with his kids I think but doing well according to facebook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom