Post mockups for fun/science? (5 Viewers)

In the name of science
B589EA6C-B5FD-47C1-9158-DFD9A7B0DE46.jpeg

Reactions: Nex
Love that on the E&C mold. You confused me for a second with that level 9 $20.

Its level 8 in the mockup, which is old. Is the $20 level 9 now? I like the look of the E&C mold, it fits the Taj Theme, but I never handle them. Going to have to get some samples before I get a small set of these.

Its level 8 in the mockup, which is old. Is the $20 level 9 now? I like the look of the E&C mold, it fits the Taj Theme, but I never handle them. Going to have to get some samples before I get a small set of these.
No it’s 4. You’ve just accidentally put mandarin red in one of the spots. That’s why I was so confused because the reds all look the same on my screen.

And you are right it says 8, not 9. Now I’ve confused it even more haha.

No it’s 4. You’ve just accidentally put mandarin red in one of the spots. That’s why I was so confused because the reds all look the same on my screen.

And you are right it says 8, not 9. Now I’ve confused it even more haha.

Nah, that's the way I want it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Yeah the 8-9 thing messed me up too.

I'm looking for a new tourney set. Seeing this mockup almost makes me wish I'd done these instead of my cash set as customs.

Perhaps a sunfly GB with such a design? :D

I'm pretty sure I'll be going the CPC route with this set although 43mm hybrids do sound nice too.

FontCandy (188).png
FontCandy (189).png
FontCandy (190).png
FontCandy (192).png
FontCandy (193).png
FontCandy (194).png
FontCandy (197).png

So my boss and I have been tinkering around with the idea of chips used as gift certificates, give away's for promotional events, (races, iron man, other competitive whatever's). Not like we need to promote the shop any.....We are loaded right now, if you wanted anything other than a flat fixed like a tune up or a brake bleed....you wouldn't see your bike for almost 3 weeks. :eek: These are me just dorking around with edge spots and colors and are nowhere near the final proofs. They will most likely be full ceramic, but I'm trying to convince the money man to get the hybrids that I've been seeing here on PCF......I especially like, if not love the Silver Club chips. Anyways, I figured why not put them up for y'all to look at, critique, art bash, poke and make fun of, or possibly get inspired:p I will keep updating the progress as it comes to be.....most likely i'll start a thread for this little project. And in case if anyone is wondering if i ride along with being a mechanic and doing all the fixing........well, poker is not my only true love
WIN_20180722_13_15_22_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180722_13_15_28_Pro.jpg

This is one of my baby's and she just loves mountains....she eats them up with 25' drops for dessert....thanks for lookin guys

Now that my safari/honeymoon tribute cash set is done, I need to convince the wife that a maldives/proposal tribute tourney set is appropriate with each chip representing our favourite marine life.
9A67DC7C-02C7-45D9-80FC-54E950542001.jpeg

Having fun playing around with the design tool. The inlays were just place holders for the design but I quickly learned I am terrible at creating inlay designs and coming up with ideas.
Poker Chip Design.png

Is the spot placement on the T1000 deliberate? There actually is a dedicated 314118 option in the tool.
I’d be lying if I said I gave it much thought, I just clicked around playing with the different edge spots. That number code is almost like a foreign language lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom