PerthMike's 2019 Vegas Trip Report (2 Viewers)

Last harvest photo, as I've got all the chips out to do my inventory check lol

Currently sitting at:
130 mint/near mint Paris (most from cage)
130 used, but cherry picked Paris
100 used, but cherry picked Harrah's
100 sharp/near mint Bally's
115 mint/near mint NYNY (most from cage)
100 mint MGM
70 mostly mint Luxors, some slightly used
200 mint/near mint Mandalay Bays
47 used but cherry picked Mandalay Bays
View attachment 297498
View attachment 297499
I'm hoping to fill out the third rack of Paris before I leave, if the wife lets me ;)

well done!!!

Cosmopolitan is easily the way to go if you can find a reasonable rate! The balcony is a game changer, actually slept (well, passed out) on our balcony last year. Next year, check out the wrap-around suite, my favorite room in Vegas by a long shot that isn't ten grand a night.

Last harvest photo, as I've got all the chips out to do my inventory check lol

Currently sitting at:
130 mint/near mint Paris (most from cage)
130 used, but cherry picked Paris
100 used, but cherry picked Harrah's
100 sharp/near mint Bally's
115 mint/near mint NYNY (most from cage)
100 mint MGM
70 mostly mint Luxors, some slightly used
200 mint/near mint Mandalay Bays
47 used but cherry picked Mandalay Bays
View attachment 297498
View attachment 297499
I'm hoping to fill out the third rack of Paris before I leave, if the wife lets me ;)
I don't really like the Luxor label, but those edge spots are HAWT!

I don't really like the Luxor label, but those edge spots are HAWT!
Don't worry, I'll be murdering them and redesigning a better, faux-shaped laminated label hopefully. Same with the Mandalays. They need to roughly match the style of the stardusts, in order to be a cohesive mixed set.

You Americans make me laugh. Why do you need jars this big :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20190612_163945.jpg

I also just asked in Walmart if they sold guns. I got some funny looks for that one, but they pointed me in the direction of dicks sporting goods, or apple valley Walmart lol

I just want to see guns for sale in a supermarket. That would make my trip complete.

I just want to see guns for sale in a supermarket. That would make my trip complete.

First, great thread, I’ve really enjoyed it. I haven’t been to Vegas in a few years and now I’m planning a trip.

Second, if you want the true American experience, see below. There’s a buffet, gas pumps, and most of the guns are not behind a counter. ‘Murica!

3080231A-2CD8-4921-BAA9-D5A7784C2175.jpeg

Dick's here sells guns... Mostly long guns, tho.

Isn't there a kick-ass range in LVNV where you can rent fully autos?
Unfortunately I'm out of time. I was a bit early back to LA so I thought I'd go shopping for guns in grocery and sporting stores.

lol, great security at that place, too.... pretty unlikely it EVER gets robbed. :D

Final post from America. Such an epic trip and I miss Vegas already. I'd love to come back again, and I'm really hoping it will be next year and maybe i can do a trip report as I destroy my bankroll playing crazy mixed games with @detroitdad and his Michigan crew.

The airport security were as officious and inefficient as I knew they would be. Luckily I expected such incompetence and arrived early. They were particularly suspicious of the 12 racks of chips I had split between both of our carry-ons :p

I've got a 14 hour flight to Brisbane and then another 5 to Perth. Luckily I'm in business class for the first leg, so I'll lay back and drink a few champagnes.
IMG_20190612_214712.jpg

Thanks all for following along the journey.

Final post from America. Such an epic trip and I miss Vegas already. I'd love to come back again, and I'm really hoping it will be next year and maybe i can do a trip report as I destroy my bankroll playing crazy mixed games with @detroitdad and his Michigan crew.

The airport security were as officious and inefficient as I knew they would be. Luckily I expected such incompetence and arrived early. They were particularly suspicious of the 12 racks of chips I had split between both of our carry-ons :p

I've got a 14 hour flight to Brisbane and then another 5 to Perth. Luckily I'm in business class for the first leg, so I'll lay back and drink a few champagnes.
View attachment 298355

Thanks all for following along the journey.
It’s been a great read. Have a safe trip home.

You have a standing invite brother!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom