PerthMike's 2019 Vegas Trip Report (1 Viewer)

Sitting at work again, dreaming of Vegas :(
7462D4A9-64DD-4888-B7D8-A70D5E43BC3E.jpeg

My brother is 100% deaf and I know enough about deaf culture to understand why this is topic of discussion. However, my personal opinion is that the critics are idiots. Anytime we discuss whether someone is [insert criteria] “enough”, we have usually entered bizarro world.

plus, although I have perfectly good hearing I often refuse to listen. At least that’s what my boss and wife both tell me. Also my daughter. Maybe I can qualify for this event next year.

@war
Paris you just need to ask 1-2 times a day for mint chips. I offer a small bribe and usually get 5-10 at a time. Also go to the wheel game and buyin for $40 of 1s and sort through for condition. Once I had got the best ones i made some bullshit story that I didn't like my barrel and asked for a new one because mine had bad juju lol it worked.

Roulette or craps tables are usually good for a barrel If you ask for them using a $20. Other than that using $5 chips for change at quiet tables is an easy way without getting asked too many questions.
@Warcat666

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom