Persson Negreanu high stakes duel (2 Viewers)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I’ve gotten to watch Persson more and more lately and I guess I can’t say I hate him as much as I did. He’s capable of acting like an actual person and he actually came off as good-natured in this heads-up match. And as annoying as it can be, the fact is that his speech game is good - gotta give him some credit.

Have to agree. I couldn’t stand him before but I saw some kind of recent cash game show where he was a lot more pleasant.

I’ve gotten to watch Persson more and more lately and I guess I can’t say I hate him as much as I did. He’s capable of acting like an actual person and he actually came off as good-natured in this heads-up match. And as annoying as it can be, the fact is that his speech game is good - gotta give him some credit.
You could say he's a... likeable... Persson?

Last edited:
I take it all back! I'm on episode 2 of last season of high stakes poker and this guy is annoying AF!
I wonder if he's gotten a little bit more comfortable with himself after another year of being on all the big shows? Like maybe he still had to prove himself last year but maybe he's mellowed a bit now? I dunno. I'll never be a fan. Anyway, he was shittalking JRB trying to get him to call a $100k bet and he said something like "that's your kids' college tuition." Just felt a bit out of line to me.

Last edited:
I take it all back! I'm on episode 2 of last season of high stakes poker and this guy is annoying AF!
I wonder if he's gotten a little bit more comfortable with himself after another year of being on all the big shows? Like maybe he still had to prove himself last year but maybe he's mellowed a bit now? I dunno. I'll never be a fan. Anyway, he was shittalking JRB trying to get him to call a $100k bet and he said something like "that's your kids' college tuition." Just felt a bit out of line to me.
Yeah that one was pretty bad. I thought one day I'd check out no gamble... Though most of the guys on there are insufferable, he is just on another level

Yeah that one was pretty bad. I thought one day I'd check out no gamble... Though most of the guys on there are insufferable, he is just on another level
That’s the one I saw (parts of what’s available on youtube) and found him sufferable compared to before. Or maybe I just enjoyed watching him donk off to Patrick so much I forgot about everything else

That’s the one I saw (parts of what’s available on youtube) and found him sufferable compared to before. Or maybe I just enjoyed watching him donk off to Patrick so much I forgot about everything else
Loved it when he punted off a mil drawing stone dead... The best part was when he didn't even realise he was drawing dead lol.

Anyone wanna stake me for a million on HCL? I can make that call Patrik did as well! I probably run into top set though and brick the river, so...

Wow, Persson is really a dick on season 10. He pretty much shits on Chino and Bellande because they’re not rich. And every time he talks, he has to be building himself up. Like he always has to get in the last word to pump his own ego. And bragging about his cars. It goes on and on.
I’m not a fan.
I do love that Nick just accused him of being on steroids. I’m a fan of Nick. He does not suffer fools.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom