April 27th - pokerGO High Stakes Poker livestream (1 Viewer)

Nik is certainly an enigma.

All accounts seem to agree that he is a genuinely nice dude that is playing a role when he’s on stream. He’s acting the heel. He’s trying to be obnoxious.

The big unknowns…is the heel charade a tactical part of his poker game? Is it to increase his notoriety and get better invites? Is it to mask actual poker talent? Hard to tell.

And how does he have so much money to buy in for millions. Family money? Actually a good poker player getting staked and using streams as “advertising”? Money laundering scheme? Crypto YOLO timed just right?

I’m looking forward to the million dollar Hustler game in a month. There is a similar enigma Mikki (the baccarat “pro” covered in tattoos) in the same lineup. Hopefully (much) less background noise and less nits.

I’m looking forward to the million dollar Hustler game in a month. There is a similar enigma Mikki (the baccarat “pro” covered in tattoos) in the same lineup. Hopefully (much) less background noise and less nits.
Looking forward to it as well; Im convinced Mikki is a moron. Robbie level plays and analysis from the few streams Ive seen of him. Might be a ploy, always a chance I guess, but an impressive one lol

Lynne Ji ruins it for me. Grating (like fingernails on a chalk board) laugh, then folding, folding, folding, AA, fold fold fold etc.
If she did anything different I couldn’t watch it long enough to get there.

Lynne Ji ruins it for me. Grating (like fingernails on a chalk board) laugh, then folding, folding, folding, AA, fold fold fold etc.
If she did anything different I couldn’t watch it long enough to get there.
I dont know what to tell you, if shes the annoying one at that table we are completely different lol. Wouldnt want to sit next to her, dont love her playstyle or presence, but Airball/Persson/Polk/Berkey are significantly more annoying to me.

Well Polk was getting there too. I just could not watch it enough for him to overtake Ji. I wasn’t a Ji fan from the last time she was on a season or two ago.

Well Polk was getting there too. I just could not watch it enough for him to overtake Ji. I wasn’t a Ji fan from the last time she was on a season or two ago.
Thats fair, I hadn't really watched anything with her so I had a much cleaner slate.

I really have nothing against Berkey, he doesn't say enough to be annoying, to me, but, Ji and Nik, especially side by side, are more than annoying. I'd be one of two things, either on tilt all night, or, in jail!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom