April 27th - pokerGO High Stakes Poker livestream (2 Viewers)

Frogzilla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Starting a thread, I think this is one to mark on your calendars. $200/$400 with quite the cast of characters.

3CB98676-18DF-436D-AC86-409EC475F732.jpeg

Nik Airball and Matt Berkey are in a heated feud over whether Berkey is a fish, including a Bellagio confrontation that started to get physical earlier this month.
Doug Polk and Matt Berkey are in a bitter feud about their coaching sites. Twitter fingers flying.
Eric Persson is polarizing and plays wild and buys in for like 4-5 racks of small denoms to make a chip fortress. And also beefing with Berkey I think.
If you hate all of them, don’t worry, Bill Klein takes any winnings and donates it to some solid charities like horse therapy for Veterans and electrician training for youth with limited opportunities.
Rob Yong plays big and wild.
Nik Airball tries to always cover the table good luck with Persson and Yong there.

Should be fantastic action. And shouldn’t be too hard to find someone to root for, as well as a heel or three to root against.

At least the first part will be free on YouTube, and perhaps the whole thing.

Sounds like the entire game will be streamed on their YouTube channel as well so you don’t need the subscription for this one

As to pokergo in general, it’s good, I like the shows, dunno if I’ll re-up next year

Sounds like the entire game will be streamed on their YouTube channel as well so you don’t need the subscription for this one

As to pokergo in general, it’s good, I like the shows, dunno if I’ll re-up next year
I'm usually a very positive person and wish the best for those around me, but its a beautiful guilty pleasure of mine to watch Airball lose money. Never his fault!

Todays the day. Anyone interested in side bets to get a piece of the action?

Content is absolutely incredible. App and UX is utterly awful. (So definitely worth the subscription price.)

God, Doug is so annoying. I like banter at the table, but this is too loud and obnoxious even for me...

IMG_20230427_233441.jpg

Doug Polk playing with other peoples money as he is on the poor end of the players at the table. This is going to be wild

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom