PCF Member Appreciation Thread - Share Positive Stories and Give Thanks Here (1 Viewer)

@detroitdad @Rhodeman77 and @Hornet for a recent act of generosity.

Screenshot_20200116_202954.jpg
lol

All i know is that I'm Bradley Cooper :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m pretty sure I’m Bradley Cooper, but I could be I could be Doug (Justin Bartha). I’m pretty sure Bill is Alan (Zack Galifanakis). Which would make David Stu (Ed Helms). :p

Derail????

Back on tracks!

I appreciate all of the members who have contributed to the site over all of last year. We are fresh into a new year and I hope all enjoy this chipping adventure. Let's have some fun and continue supporting the site and each other!

Keep on Chipping!
David O

Just in case he hasn't been mentioned here yet I'd like to acknowledge the work that @Hobbyphilic has done. While I haven't interacted with him much on the forum, over and over again I am seeing new members mention that his videos were helpful and were what brought them to PCF. And more people here means the hobby will keep growing and evolving. Keep up the good work, @Hobbyphilic!

Just wanted to publicly thank @ekricket for helping me with my current rack project. He unknowingly bought a chip at the CCA convention in June that was on my list, and with no request for payment, sent me the chip today and it even had as packing material an Angel Fire cut card (bonus!) :)
Thanks again!! :tup: :tup:

Quick shout out to @BiGGyT. Not only did Tim send me some Circus Game cards for free, he also paid shipping AND sent me a card.

This generous chipper has been taking care of me for over 6 years (sold me my first Paulson set, and it is still my favorite set) and is truly one of the reasons why this community is great.

Thanks Tim!

20220711_180923.jpg

Quick shout out to @BiGGyT. Not only did Tim send me some Circus Game cards for free, he also paid shipping AND sent me a card.

This generous chipper has been taking care of me for over 6 years (sold me my first Paulson set, and it is still my favorite set) and is truly one of the reasons why this community is great.

Thanks Tim!

View attachment 947801
Biggy is a cool cat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom