PCF Cigar Humidors (Buy/Sell/Share) (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
There are so many beautiful humidors out there that I felt a thread dedicated to them would generate interest. You can show off the box that stores your prized possessions whether it's an exotic wood masterpiece or a Tupperware container. Buying & selling can also be an option as many of you might be looking to reduce or expand your storage capacity.

I have two main humidors...one dedicated for aging and one for cigars I intend to smoke.

My everyday humidor is a Romeo & Julietta 8 drawer box. Storage capacity is about a box per drawer (160). I use one 69% Boveda per drawer.
Screenshot_20230628_210943_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_210956_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_211012_Photos.jpg

My aging humidor is a La Rosa Especial that holds about 150. It currently has 80 cigars - 1 of every cigar I've had over the past 3 years.
Screenshot_20230628_211045_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_211106_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230628_211118_Photos.jpg

3 Boveda 69% packs keep it perfect.

I also have an acrylic cylinder humidor that I keep the few Cubans I've been able to acquire from friends traveling to Europe.
Screenshot_20230628_211153_Photos.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of your stogie storage!

This is an interesting offshoot and one I like the idea of. I've somehow managed to acquire a frankly ridiculous number of humidors in a very short period of time.

Those are both gorgeous.

This was my "fancy" humidor for many years, IIRC I bought it for like $40 as it had a minor scratch on the back. Great size, perfect seal and the glass top was a plus as you could see the hygrometer without the need to open it. Kept it going with heartfelt humidity beads.

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4233.JPG

Used it for like 10 years (along with a cooleridor for boxes) then gave it to my dad when I finally got around to building my baby:

20230628_214039.jpg

20230628_214129.jpg

20230628_214157.jpg

20230628_214122.jpg

20230628_214230.jpg

Is the humidification in the top drawer?
It has an active humidification system (Avallo accumonitor), the control/sensor is mounted to the side and those two canisters in the back on the bottom are filled with distilled water and have little fans that turn on to humidity and circulate air in the cabinet. I also have a few tubes of humidity beads in the top tray to help keep that denser area balanced.

It has an active humidification system (Avallo accumonitor), the control/sensor is mounted to the side and those two canisters in the back on the bottom are filled with distilled water and have little fans that turn on to humidity and circulate air in the cabinet. I also have a few tubes of humidity beads in the top tray to help keep that denser area balanced.
Thank you so much for sharing.

This is an interesting offshoot and one I like the idea of. I've somehow managed to acquire a frankly ridiculous number of humidors in a very short period of time.

Those are both gorgeous.
Hopefully some pics are coming soon!

Nobody rocking the cooladors here? When I was part of the leadership on Reddit cigars the cooladors some dudes had was insane. There were at least a few who had 5-6 extra large ice chests filled with cigars. It was wild.

Nobody rocking the cooladors here? When I was part of the leadership on Reddit cigars the cooladors some dudes had was insane. There were at least a few who had 5-6 extra large ice chests filled with cigars. It was wild.
Hopefully someone shares something like that here

I'll own up to having some tupedors - I use one for coffee infused sticks and the other for aromatic cigars, deadwoods and stillwell stars:
IMG_3484.jpeg

Then these two Boveda Acrylic Humidors for storing habanos:
IMG_3485.jpeg

Then I've got these two Colibri which house most of the sticks:
IMG_3486.jpeg

IMG_3487.jpeg

And lastly at home, a Daniel Marshall Ambiente which is mostly storing of cigars I've been gifted:
IMG_3483.jpeg

IMG_3482.jpeg

I've also got a zino z80 that lives in my office that I don't have a picture of, but it looks like this.
Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 7.10.14 PM.png

On the off chance anyone was interested, I'd cut you a sweet deal on the Daniel Marshall or the Black Colibri.

Attachments

• IMG_3486.jpeg
    IMG_3486.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3485.jpeg
    IMG_3485.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3484.jpeg
    IMG_3484.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 42
I'll own up to having some tupedors - I use one for coffee infused sticks and the other for aromatic cigars, deadwoods and stillwell stars:
View attachment 1157475

Then these two Boveda Acrylic Humidors for storing habanos:
View attachment 1157476

Then I've got these two Colibri which house most of the sticks:
View attachment 1157477
View attachment 1157468

And lastly at home, a Daniel Marshall Ambiente which is mostly storing of cigars I've been gifted:
View attachment 1157469

View attachment 1157470

I've also got a zino z80 that lives in my office that I don't have a picture of, but it looks like this.
View attachment 1157471

On the off chance anyone was interested, I'd cut you a sweet deal on the Daniel Marshall or the Black Colibri.
Those serie d no 4 are fake, sir. Please send them to me so that I can properly dispose of them for you.

Lol. I can’t believe how much more expensive they are now than they were just ten years ago. I got a bomb of Cubans once and every one was fantastic but at todays prices I’d happily buy Nicaraguan.

Lol. I can’t believe how much more expensive they are now than they were just ten years ago. I got a bomb of Cubans once and every one was fantastic but at todays prices I’d happily buy Nicaraguan.
+50-200% cost in the just last 12 months if not more.

I had a small-ish one I used to keep / age boxes for years before building the cabinet, they work great. Nothing crazy like the huge fishing coolers others had lol

IMG_4230.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom