Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (1 Viewer)

I dealt with you on these via email during the week, please let me know if there's anything you need. I included my shipping addy with the PayPal payment, as well as my screen name. Looking forward to some pic's, as well as getting them in person.

Just got my tracking numbers, awesome! Also awesome, ordered a shit-ton of chips, totally forgot! (But my credit card bill reminded me...). :)

571FBCC5-191C-43A8-8DCC-BCD3B42A55DA.gif

I just got a small heads up set. Wasn't sure if I'd like all white spots and giant inlay. I'm digging them tho. Definitely great option, especially for the price. Nice work @Apache!

Haven't heard anything from @Apache in regards to my order, really liking the pictures I've seen here and in the PCF chip thread! I think these chips are gonna be a nicer than I first thought

Reactions: ovo
Haven't heard anything from @Apache in regards to my order, really liking the pictures I've seen here and in the PCF chip thread! I think these chips are gonna be a nicer than I first thought

Maybe international orders are going out last, haven't gotten a shipping notice yet either.

Super keen to get mine!

Got my shipping notice, due to arrive on Friday, just in time for my tourney this month. *fingers crossed*

Chips just arrived. Man, they look great! The dark blue is so inky dark and deep! Couldn’t commit to too many as a I was already in on the PCF chips but it looks like a few more of these are in my future plans. They stack way better than I expected given the inlay size, colors are amazing in person, and the price point is incredible.

I know many here dislike the all 312 white spot pattern but give em a try, get a sample set. I think they’re pretty cool. :cool: *shrug*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom