Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (3 Viewers)

I'm going to end up with about 10 extra T5000 if someone wants to trade for some T100 and/or T500. I could use 5 of each optimally.

@Apache

Sorry i couldn't find this. If we just want to roll our original order amount for the Top Hat & Cane pre-sale over to these Elite Poker chips what (if anything special) do we need to do? Send you an email, PM, etc... I'm not wanting to change any of my numbers?

The Pre-Sale is ready for our new Elite Poker chips.
We were able to open a direct account with Paulson and were also able to order their 66.7 model 24010 poker rack.
The racks are Pre-Sale prices also.

Josh

I think at some point in the original pre sale thread you had stated that these chips should be about 8.5g. Is it safe to assume these would be the same?

OBTW. Just got my 1050 count Milano blanks today. Thanks for the great service. (all blanks now because I just took off 500 labels of the orange)(y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Apache

Sorry i couldn't find this. If we just want to roll our original order amount for the Top Hat & Cane pre-sale over to these Elite Poker chips what (if anything special) do we need to do? Send you an email, PM, etc... I'm not wanting to change any of my numbers?
I replied to my order confirmation email and got a response pretty quickly.

Josh

I think at some point in the original pre sale thread you had stated that these chips should be about 8.5g. Is it safe to assume these would be the same?

OBTW. Just got my 1050 count Milano blanks today. Thanks for the great service. (all blanks now because I just took off 500 labels of the orange)(y) :thumbsup:
I just posted a review of the Paulson promo chips on chipdonkeys. Not sure if Josh would want me posting the link to the review in his thread but the chips are very very nice.

I just posted a review of the Paulson promo chips on chipdonkeys. Not sure if Josh would want me posting the link to the review in his thread but the chips are very very nice.
I'd like to see the review pm it to me if you don't mind.

Don't have the budget for a full set at the moment, but picked up some bounty chips. Thanks Josh!

Shopping cart doesn't seem to work again. When I click add to cart, nothing happens. Using Chrome.

Edit: Nevermind. If you manually enter numbers instead of hitting +/- the shopping cart doesn't work, but clicking does.

Are racks still available? I see I missed the pre-sale date.

I like the design!
@Apache: Is there any mold on theese or just oversized inlay on no-mold chips?

Just ordered!

Can I just say, thanks so much for supporting increments of 20. This is perfect for ordering sets for board gaming (which I just ordered):

80 x $1
60 x $5
40 x $25
20 x $100

Excited to get the chips!

Sadly I missed the pre-sale but is the current price a early bird price or the actual future stock price?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom