Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (1 Viewer)

Newbie question, so please forgive.

What are these chips exactly? I mean, it seems to me that Paulson chips typically go for much more, also when new. Are these a different type of chip than the other home series they have put out before (NPS, THC, etc...). Thanks for clarifying! :)

Newbie question, so please forgive.

What are these chips exactly? I mean, it seems to me that Paulson chips typically go for much more, also when new. Are these a different type of chip than the other home series they have put out before (NPS, THC, etc...). Thanks for clarifying! :)

They are a marketing chip made by the company that owns Paulson chips.

They are less money mostly because there is only one edge spot pattern and those edge spots are only in white.

The quality of the chips is great though from everyone that has handled them.

They are a marketing chip made by the company that owns Paulson chips.

They are less money mostly because there is only one edge spot pattern and those edge spots are only in white.

The quality of the chips is great though from everyone that has handled them.

Thanks!

Man.... I was wondering about this thread yesterday. A whole lotta crickets going on in here

Timeline still Mid-April?

If Josh is having a problem with the website and/or doesn't have time to offer sample sets, I'm happy to order the min 20 and make sample sets available. I don't want to clutter this thread, though, so if anyone is interested in that please PM me. If there's enough interest I'll post a thread.

Apache seems to be out of the office and no orders can be placed online till they're back? Weird. Can't even add things to my cart for a shipping estimate. :\

I am about to board my cruise ship now.
We are still on track for april 15 delivery.
You can order sample sets, chip and racks when i return april 1
There are still some chips left. The price will go up to $.95 each but will still offer them for $.85 till april 5.

Does anyone know if the April 15th delivery date is to Apache or to our door?

Or is it at all possible to change my order @Apache, since these will be a stock item? If not no worries, I’ll just buy what I need and sell the others.

With the PCF chips landing, this thread is awfully quite. I can't wait! The pr0n and reviews are promising!

They are infinitely better than dice/slugged/cheap plastic chips. I'm not personally interested in them for poker, but i'm very excited to get these for my board games! Ordered a special 200pc case just for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom