Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (3 Viewers)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
The Pre-Sale is ready for our new Elite Poker chips.
We were able to open a direct account with Paulson and were also able to order their 66.7 model 24010 poker rack.
The racks are Pre-Sale prices also.

Elite Order Page
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/paulson-elite-poker-chips/

Paulson Racks Order Page
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/paulson-poker-chip-rack/

paulson-elite-poker-chips-set.jpg

Last edited:
anyone having issues with the payment options? I can enter all of my information, but the payment options are't' working, it keeps spinning

I can hear @Apache now: "There's no pleasing those sumbitches", but I would rather see

500 --> 2000 --> 10,000 --> 50,000
I can't argue with the 2,000 chip (or 2500) but good lord, a 50k? You need a LOT of tables to justify a 50K chip. Like more than 5 for sure.

anyone having issues with the payment options? I can enter all of my information, but the payment options are't' working, it keeps spinning

We are having a problem with the shopping cart now. Please try again a little later. If it does not work you can always email your order and I will send a paypal invoice.

Nice! Due to recent events about 3000 new racks oughtta be a lock on preorder......

Really thoughtful of you to get the racks as well. Thanks for doing this Josh.

What's the difference from these racks and the racks I just got from Unique

The stamp on the bottom says Paulson, not Unique. Otherwise they are identical (according to the folks at Unique).

As far as I know, some Paulson racks had small tabs on the bottom which keeps them more stable when full racks are stacked on top of each other. Stacks of unique racks tend to sway side to side.

As far as I know, some Paulson racks had small tabs on the bottom which keeps them more stable when full racks are stacked on top of each other. Stacks of unique racks tend to sway side to side.

Those are the older mold. Neither Paulson or Unique racks have those tabs anymore.

So will these racks say Paulson on the bottom as well?

I already ordered some top hat chips, would definitely like to switch out with these, what do I need to do?

I purchased 75 bounty chips. that is about 20 more than I need. PM me if you want the other 20 ..
(since you have to order in 25 pc increments).

Mark

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom