Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (4 Viewers)

I have just about all chip orders out now. All rack orders should be completed tomorrow.
I still have these chips available. A couple denominations are just about out.
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/paulson-elite-poker-chips/
elites.jpg

Just received mine and they look great, thanks!

It is noteworthy that the dark blue and blurple are very close in color and would not be good together in a set, but are both stellar on their own

4B48333B-BBE3-4278-A2A1-0743B2007BE2.jpeg
Mine are here. Shipped quickly and all in great shape. Look and feel great, definitely would recommend.

Only feedback josh...if you do another batch, consider having two color option for the bounty. No way anyone will be able to use the 25k and bounty in the same game. The red or light blue would work better for the denoms I got.

so is Paulson getting back in the home game market again, or is this a limited run? I like the effort, but with all the white edge spots, these things will look nasty after a decent amount of use.

Got my bounty chips and sample set today. Great job on these, they look really nice!

Theese look awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on my elite tourney set.
And of course, pics soon after they arrive =)

Got my shipping notice, due to arrive on Friday, just in time for my tourney this month. *fingers crossed*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fed Ex:

Updated Scheduled delivery:
Mon 4/23/2018 by end of day

:(:(:( Was really hoping to get these in play tonight, next month I guess.

What's going on with my chips?? They haven't moved since the 17th.

April 17, 2018, 6:35 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Your shipment was received at 6:35 pm on April 17, 2018 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009. The acceptance of your package is pending.

Got my single table tourney set yesterday. Great job. At .79 each pre sale price you simply cannot beat these chips as far as value for the $$$.

I don't even mind all white edge spots - I thought it would bother me but so far only love for these chips from me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom