Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (2 Viewers)

Took down our annual WSOP satellite with the new chippies! Yay! Loved stacking them super high, was lucky enough to be able to do so.

Attachments

• IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_3200.JPG
    IMG_3200.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 821
  • IMG_3199.JPG
    IMG_3199.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 791
  • IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 834
  • IMG_3191.JPG
    IMG_3191.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 744
If you have sharp eyes you might notice the PCF chips sprinkled in with the Apaches. I love that the two sets work together. I use the PCF 25K and the 1Ks as add-on/rebuy chips.

If you have sharp eyes you might notice the PCF chips sprinkled in with the Apaches. I love that the two sets work together. I use the PCF 25K and the 1Ks as add-on/rebuy chips.

Now that you mention it. I see it now in the one picture! So nice. I bought a stack of Bounty chips to go with the PCF tourney chips! Love these chips. Both came out amazing!

Got mine today, and they are great chips. Feel much more like a Paulson than a BCC chip. The weight wasn’t very noticeable to me. Only mistake I made was ordering cash denoms (not pictured), should have gone tourney only.

Thanks for bringing these to market @Apache, and for that price. Anyone on the fence about these should get on them immediately! They are simple, classy, and feel just like a Paulson chip.

My wife is a total chip newb, and she says these are the nicest ones she’s ever seen here (I don’t agree fwiw). She has seen Ritz, PNY, Horseshoes, Grand Vic’s, some Olivia’s, Aces, and prolly a few more.

3FE0ACBB-F3B1-4C5A-8212-E9FE037A0DA0.jpeg

Hi has any other aussies or international people get a shipping notice yet or received their chips?

Got mine yesterday, and wow! Happy I got theese!
The sound and feel is amazing, as expected from a paulson/GPI chip. They stack like bricks and the white spots on all works increadibly well with the large inlay.
Pure magic in my eyes.

And, I'll try to snap some pics soon :cool:

My package has been received and is now Pending in LA since April 17th. No idea when the package will make itself up to Canada. Anybody else here with this same issue?

My package has been received and is now Pending in LA since April 17th. No idea when the package will make itself up to Canada. Anybody else here with this same issue?

Isn't there a close US border town with a parcel receiving service that would be convenient for you to use from Montreal where you can drive and pick up the packages yourself?

Plattsburgh, NY is about 1h30 away from where I live, but for 20 Bounty chips I prefer to avoid the hassle and have them ship directly to my home. Besides, I’m patient and don’t mind the wait- just concerned that my package hasn’t moved in a while

Anyone oiling their quarter chips? Curious to see what they look like.

The pink are radiant after an oiling. It's crazy.

I'm also having this issue. Apache told me it can take 2-3 weeks for delivery sometimes. So for now I'm just waiting I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom